Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

No, not really. It's Ann, from the original series and Seven's canonical wife/love/whatever. I think it makes for a really interesting plot point if Zero were, in fact, technically half human 0_o

So if he's half human, then he would won't need a human host, right¿
 
Ah, that's true. But then again, would he turn into a human at any point then? Or would he just change to the size of Reimon, because we kind of already did the human/Ultraman thing with Mebius.
 
Final battle against Beryudra!

[hide] UltramanZero02.avif
Finishing with Zero Twin Sword![/hide]
 
Oh lord, everytime I see something new I keep wanting to just jump in a coma, til the day I get the DVD. I'm that pumped! Okay, maybe not that pumped. :anime: I just can't wait. I could never stress that enough.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top