Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

Maybe. I'm thinkin the only one that'll be chaging, the only one, will be Cosmos. He sometimes doesn't start in Eclipse mode. He sometimes starts in Luna mode, to just try and make peace with his enemies. HA! Peace. :P
 
anybody else seen this? Are they talking just subbing/dubbing, or full blown recasting i.e. Power Rangers

2i1guub.avif
 
anybody else seen this? Are they talking just subbing/dubbing, or full blown recasting i.e. Power Rangers

It's a little old, so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but I think it involves shows being shot totally on greenscreen so the cast of the Japanese version can easily be removed and replaced with a localized version. There was a video floating around of the presentation that showed a clip of what it would look like with an English version of Ultra Galaxy. I've heard some people think it's possibly the reason why Ultra Galaxy looks so low budget.
 
Last edited:
You know, It's makes me sad when i found out how much easier it is to find torrent for Kamen rider and Sentai than Ultraman. It's like people treating that Ultraman is not as good as Kamen Rider or Sentai. I mean, come on! Is there any sentai or Kamen rider in the 70's that can be as dark as Leo or Seven?

I hope that this movie can change people's perception that Ultraman is not as good as Kamen Rider. Ultraman is just as good if not better, especially in term of technical issues such as special effects. Not to mention Zero looks cooler and more badass than Decade and Double
 
Is there any sentai or Kamen rider in the 70's that can be as dark as Leo or Seven?
Amazon, X, Stronger, early half of Kamen Rider. :O

To be honest, I think the only people making it seem like Ultraman isn't as popular is the guys who keep saying that. It gets so annoying to see it nearly every other post that Ultraman doesn't get its due respect or whatever, some people just don't like it, whatever. I honestly find it more annoying that people keep shoving it down the throats of the users than the avoidance that mostly came from people being unable to see them because they're not subbed too often. (and honestly, I think if you have time to complain, you have time to learn a skill vital to subbing something and get people together to help with it)
 
They're dark, but I don't think it's as dark as Leo or Seven. Leo is very dark and quite depressing especially with MAC's destruction at the end. Seven has many ethical issues such as the Nonmalt story which is very tragic.

I think they're all dark, just in different areas, and I really never found any of them to be depressing, there were hardships that needed to be overcome, but every series that you mentioned, and the ones I did too, always gave me a tint of hope behind all the destruction. And really, dark isn't always to be applauded, Seven X was a very bad series that felt like it was being dark for the sake of being dark.
 
ǝʞıɯ‾

˙ʇı doʇs ˙ʇno ǝɯ ʞɐǝɹɟ sʞɹɐɯ uoıʇsǝnb uʍop-ǝpısdn ɹnoʎ `uoɯıǝɹ
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top