Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

So it's also his fault 80% of Ultraman vids have been removed off YouTube? I don't think so. . .

allow me to explain:
[HIDE]see Kamen Rider Decade has a Troll named Narutaki, who's only purpose is to follow Decade and curse his name, now when something bad happens you can blame it on Decade.

so you can blame Decade for this meme too. ONORE DEKEIDO!!!!:shakefist [/HIDE]
 
The joke, she has been killed. D:

Also, is Cosmos really appearing in the movie or is that just the actor having fun?

He is appearing, but only as a member of SPACY. So essentially, it's similar to the last Ultraman film, he doesn't know who he is or his indentity as Ultraman in another reality. But eventually, he probably will, and join in the fight in a dramatic flashback scene :sweat:
 
I don't know if anybody already posted these before I returned to HJU. But yeah, most of you already know former Prime Minister Koizumi is voicing Ultraman King, which I think is genius. Here are pics of him in the studio. . .

091013d.jpg

b03e23080504c09d14625a794f437066.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top