Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

It's usually someone important when you see pictures like that. And also usually, we can't identify them as well as we can the actors. :laugh:

So hey, he's a pretty cool guy, right? I know you've worked with him on a couple of things...

Koichi is a great guy, and extremely talented. He's clear about what he wants, but he's also open to input, which is the ideal combination for a director. Both times I've worked with him, it's been a true pleasure, and inspiring!


_Mike
 
1257484720461.jpg
1257484610029.jpg
Taiyou Sugiura Or Musashi Haruno (Ultraman Cosmos) :thumbs:

The director looks so frickin young! :O_O: I could have sworn he was just some light guy on set, that just happened to be a fan.

We were just talking about Musashi and Cosmos a couple weeks ago, in this thread! I guess that answers that. Now we won't be missing any one from that era. Cosmos is always frowned upon, so hopefully this'll get people interested again. It's funny though when you think about the fact that that he's already been featured in 4 FILMS! :O_O:
 
Last edited:
question: I understand why guys like Shin Hayata and Dan Moroboshi have been in the last couple movies, being OG's and all, but why has Mebius been in them as well. He's been in Mebius & Ultra Brothers, Superior Ultraman 8 Brothers, and now this. I never saw the Mebius series, so why's he significant enough to be a major player in the past couple films?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top