Mega Bloks Power Rangers Samurai -- Official Thread


No chance for now. By the way, I never confirmed that we would be doing non-Samurai figs later on. For now, our focus is on Samurai. Who knows what will happen in 2013.

BTW if you ever want me present on a podcast or anything give me a shout, would be happy to.
 
Aaahhh... my bad then. But yeah, as a fan of your HALO figures... stylized PR figures would go a long way. Juuuuust sayin'. :sweat:

As for being on the podcast, perhaps. Are you a toku fan?

General toy podcastery tho.. I can HIGHLY recommend you get in contact with the Fwooshcast. They'd do you right. Want me to see about getting you hooked up over there? :thumbs:
 

I think the plans are to stick with this style for the foreseeable future for the relative minimalism present in the Sentai/PR designs. And yes, I am a tokusatsu fan, though it's Kamen Rider I'm into personally, not Sentai.

Would be cool if you could hook me up with them man, thanks.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…