May 4Kids Entertainment rot in hell for all I care. **** YOU!

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I hope they read this. I don't give a flying **** about what they think about what I said, especially PR fans.

Look at other country! They actually like Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight and they treat the show very well. Now, Europe, Germany and Brazil are getting a release on DVD. Then it has been confirmed that KRDK will be release on DVD in Japan this summer. The question is... WHAT ABOUT AMERICA?! WHEN CAN WE GET DVD?!

How could you make a decision to cancel Kamen Rider Dragon Knight for America? You made a bad move to cancel this show! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT KAMEN RIDER!

I hope you rot in hell and 4Kids Entertainment is one of the worst studio ever in the world.
 
Last edited:
Yep and Bandai's Spring line of KRDK figs is also cancelled.

I want my fucken KRDK Blu-Ray Boxed Set right now for **** sakes. :shakefist
 
If you wanna blame anyone for the failure of Dragon Knight (other than the fact that it WASN'T A GOOD SHOW), blame Bandai. Shitty toys that aren't released until SIX MONTHS after the show debuted are a perfect recipe for failure.

Had the toyline actually done well, we could have gotten a second season regardless of the show's poor ratings.
 
You know, that's a good point. Why did Bandai wait so long to release the toyline? Were they waiting to see if the show was a success first? Power Rangers didnt wait. They had toys out immediately.

But still, it's better that Bandai didnt release the toys, knowing the show didnt do well at all.

People mention that the show should have been advertised better. But kids wake up in the morning to watch the CW/4kids anyway. What else are they going to watch? They know what channel to go to, they know how to find out what's on and what isn't. Just about every toddler has internet now, as well.

The show failed because it simply wasnt engaging enough, not exciting enough, not charismatic enough. It didn't have good acting and the story stalled frequently with very stale humor.

There were some great fight scenes in the show and some excellent moments. This show failed on its own merits, though.
 
I hope they read this. I don't give a flying **** about what they think about what I said, especially PR fans.

Look at other country! They actually like Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight and they treat the show very well. Now, Europe, Germany and Brazil are getting a release on DVD. Then it has been confirmed that KRDK will be release on DVD in Japan this summer. The question is... WHAT ABOUT AMERICA?! WHEN CAN WE GET DVD?!

How could you make a decision to cancel Kamen Rider Dragon Knight for America? You made a bad move to cancel this show! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT KAMEN RIDER!

I hope you rot in hell and 4Kids Entertainment is one of the worst studio ever in the world.
You are amazing red!! Seriously!! Every word you spew outtah that mouth of yours, just so happens to give me a migraine or 2...ugh...You wanna know why it was canceled? Because the Kids of this generation just wasn't interested!! The only reason why they put the last 2 eps online was because the whole fanbase was crying about it. And don't talk about dvd's cause there's no benefits on releasing them. They didn't even air the last 2 eps, and you got the nerve of talking about dvd's. One can only wish I guess but ugh. You are helpless...

I wont close it. Everyone needs a moment to rant... In FR's case, he needs a lot of moments to rant. But I dont blame him for it. :sweat:

Well I can. With that much issues on his back, you'd think one would go outside and get some fresh air sometimes, cause I really find it irritating when someone throws a childish fit and throws out the f-bomb on something that ridiculous!! Especially when he has no idea what the hell he is talking about
 
Last edited:
Okay, now I believe everyone here is entitled to say what they want, but....I think it's about time we cut down on the cursing.
Thats all I gotta say......so continue on~
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top