Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Spring 2011)

More from the Gameinfomers with those screenshots
  • The Hulk, Dante, Chris Redfield, Captain America, Felecia, Wolverine, Morrigan, Deadpool and Ironman are all confirmed.
  • MvC3 is using the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom scheme to be more accessible, but will retain stuff like Hyper Combo cancels, Snapbacks and assists.
  • Marvel vs Capcom 3 will have simplified launch attacks which are universally performed with one button, the “Exchange Button”. You can counter exchange moves by guessing the correct exchange move to input at the same time as your opponent.
  • Deadpool has a teleportation move but it will malfunction if you use it too much. He breaks the fourth wall just like in the comics by beating up his opponents with his health bar.
  • Chris Redfield uses two weapons from Resident Evil 5, his shotgun and the shock stick.

So technically, we were all right. Looks like it'll be 3 attack, two assist, and this new Exchange button.
 
Last edited:
YAY man! BErseker Barage is Back!!
gimvc33.jpg
 
I want Monster Hunter to be in it. His attacks would be variants of the weapons available from Monster Hunter, and his uber special would be Rathalos running across the screen


if they allowed Kirin will appeared in the game. so does wanted to see Saber or Akashiya Moka in Vampire Form too from Capcom. just glad seeing information about Megaman X.
 
Three button...so it's the Blazblue set up?:sly:

It's supposed to be a 6 button setup with I guess 3 Attacks, Exchange and 2 Assists. I'm trying to see it in my head but I dunno how it work.

L M H
E A A

This is the best I could come up with. Makes it similar to Blazblue with just 2 extra buttons. But nobody has said what the config actually is as of now.
 
About the control setup, folks...

"Sorry guys, I've tried to be nice with my clarifications, but you're simply off-base. The MVC3 control scheme is overwhelmingly similar to MVC2. Imagine there was a contest between TvC and MVC2 control schemes, with some people arguing for each side. With the way the controls are at the moment, the "We want controls like MVC2" team has unquestionably won."

-Killian, yesterday @ capcom-unity
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top