Marriage Between Real People and Cartoon Characters

man that guy needs friends what a sad strange sad little man :laugh:

Don't be hating on Thad.

On topic, I think the whole 2D/3D thing happens because 90% of "3D' women will never be as good looking nor have the personality of, a 2D girl.

Take Asuka from NGE or Misaka from Raildex, sure, you can get some attention-whore to cosplay as them, but even then, it's fake, photoshop, makeup, wigs, etc. And no woman will ever have their personality.

Personally I'd rather have a 'waifu' and be shunned, then settle for some blonde slut who'd have sex with me just to trap me into Child Support and marriage. :disappoin

The way parents raise their girls to be femnazis is sad.
 
Last edited:
... so much wrong with that post.

In fact, I think that's the wrongest conclusion anyone has ever drawn.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top