Mark Musashi to appear on CSI:NY episode 100

Fayt, I've sent you a few links, if you still need them.

I intended to send them to Keith too, but his inbox is packed full. ^^;
 
Actually, it turned out I had to use one of those links after all, Ryuuta. The first file I got was in WMV format and my converter wouldn't process it, so I'm getting it from the MU link you provided.

Thanks again :)
 
I watched the episode up until Musashi's part, then turned it off after I realized he wasn't coming back. Didn't take me long to realize why I don't watch those shows (except for NCIS every now and again.)
 
Well its not like we could expect him to be a huge part of the episode, unless they wanted to capitalize on his stunt skills... nice to see him getting lines in any case!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top