Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

garfield15

Kamen Rider Meta
Animated by SHAFT and directed by Shinbou who has given us many SHAFT works and directed the first Nanoha, we have the other magical girl anime running next to PreCure

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHhZRzzEF2s"]YouTube - Puella Magi Madoka Magica CM 10[/ame]
1294254280145.jpg


I'm actually looking forward to this more.
 
WTF? UNLIMITED RIFLE WORKS?
1294337189571.png


Also, have some OP song
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgd_sBdSb5U"]YouTube - ??????????? (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) OP[/ame]
 
Takes itself seriously? How? All it did was set itself up while being surreal in the second half. It even had a good score to it.
 
I saw the first ep and thought it was alright. It kind of gave me a Cardcaptor/Sailor Moon vibe. But I'm definitely gonna watch a few more eps. BTW the blue hair chick is hot :P
 
Man..it's really good episode!

Not that I'm complaining..but, Kingranger, why did you decided to pass? It's really a good show. You just can't judge that by looking at the trailer. You have to see what's up in the story itself.

I've seen the first episode and I really liked it a lot.
 
Man..it's really good episode!

Not that I'm complaining..but, Kingranger, why did you decided to pass? It's really a good show. You just can't judge that by looking at the trailer. You have to see what's up in the story itself.

I've seen the first episode and I really liked it a lot.

If you didn't get the idea from my 2nd post, I did watch it. I was right. It sucks.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top