Looks like we aren't the only ones revamping their message boards...

The Fuzzy Boards was first done a few years ago. When it FIRST happened it was a total suprise and shock. All the admins & mods changed their profile to fit the new "fuzzy direction" and it was funny as hell. In fact the Fuzzy Board was SO popular that it was kept as a sub forum for members who donated to the board. Each year the Fuzzy board takes over for April 1st.
 
Don't get me wrong, I grew up watching the Care Bears. I loved that show and loved the movie as well! It's just that..color pink...it's just so fucking gay as you can get! :laugh:

I bet you even have the stuffed bears and the accessories that came with them...
 
I bet you even have the stuffed bears and the accessories that came with them...

Nope, I don't have them anymore. I'm grown man now! It would be very embarrassing moment if my hot girlfriend find out that I got tons of bears...:sly:

Keep dreaming, bro.
 
Yeah.. You and your imaginary hot girlfriend, who's also your waitress... Yeah... :eyebrow:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top