Looking For Kungfu Hustle

Oh my bad. I'm sorry I offended your morals here shuyuu. I had no plans of actually keeping the movie. I only want it for the clips I'm going to use for it.
 
Oh my bad. I'm sorry I offended your morals here shuyuu. I had no plans of actually keeping the movie. I only want it for the clips I'm going to use for it.

No, I said when this place had morals. Pirate all you like, I just find it a bit odd that you've posted about this when it's quite easy to find to download and also in The Power Chamber.
 
I havent been able to find the subbed version, which is the problem. Putting it here might have been not the best move, but I tend to put everything here at least first unless I know exactly where it goes.

But like I said, I dont plan on keeping the movie...
 
Do you have a Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Hastings, Blockbuster, FYE, Sam Goody, Borders, K-Mart, or Dollar General in your area? If so, you're in luck! If not... move.
 
google is your friend ... seriously, since it looks like your looking for an illegal copy, no posting of that kinda thing aloud here

Umm... That used to be the case. Pretty much anything is open game around here for pirating anymore.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…