Like a Tiger boss
Wth is a IRC whatchamalcallit? And i wanna join it? Sounds fun and great to talk on. But i talk a lot. >.>

(っ・ω・)っ
Yeah it's on Rizon and it's called #tokuchat.. I get on there through mibbit.. @_@ To me it's boring most of the time because it really is a tokuchat.. and I haven't actually watched most shows.. so I can never catch on to what everyone means.. but I'm sure if you are in the loop you'll have a ton of fun there.

Got to mibbit.com.. click the top where it says "chat now" or whatever so you can do it in your browser.. .. on the servers scroll down to Rizion or Rizon or whatever.. then type in #tokuchat on the side and type in your nickname and enter the chat.

Like a Tiger boss
I haven't seen a whole lot either. You should get a yahoo/msn or skype. We could talk Kura. I have all 3 of those. xD

I must admit im not up to current knollege with toku shows, so if it is all toku they will proberbly loose me quite fast, but I will keep it in mind, and I have msn and skype but I dont really cam or mic talk o_O which defeats the whole object of skype I guess

btw thanks guys ... I mean girls, this is proberbly the longest ive stayed in a thread that ive been posting in!

Like a Tiger boss
Pfft i dont use Skype for that. I hate my voice. You can add me to both if you want. My MSN is brokensoulweaver@hotmail.com Skype is bethie_tiger Yahoo is brokensoulweaver I add anyone so its fine. Just give me a heads up.

sounds cool, I'll add u on skype just cause I rarley use msn these days :) and I really cant stand my voice either lol

boogie woogie feng shui
Ironic in the sense that you express a desire to become more involved in forum discussion, but instead of going out and being active in regular threads you create an isolated, standalone thread to announce your intentions. I mean, it's posting, but...

(っ・ω・)っ
Ironic in the sense that you express a desire to become more involved in forum discussion, but instead of going out and being active in regular threads you create an isolated, standalone thread to announce your intentions. I mean, it's posting, but...

In all fairness, he has been posting around elsewhere, too. I'm guessing that he just wanted to share the fact that he was going to post more.. and I see nothing wrong with that. I don't know why you see it as ironic when he's not really isolating himself..

Kura nailed it in one, see, I dont post often which I now plan to change, but you dont get 500 plus posts without posting in other threads

Banned
#tokuchat is not "all" tokuchat. That is just the name of the channel. They talk about games, movies, tv, etc.