you know what?
ive been registered at this form since 2007, I barley post in threads, and yet I spend most of my time on the site, I only know a few members on here, and I ocasionly comment on Keith's facebook status and I dont understand why I find it difficult to converse with you guys! why do I find it so hard to communicate on here? Im always spreading the word of HJU to friends in real life as well.

anyway my point being I need to make new friends ... preferebly a girl, whos is single but only as a friend she has to be aged between 19-9000, must be a fan of tokusatsu, and collect the merch ... oh snap wait sorry guys thought I was someone else for a moment there

but in all serious I want to post her more, lurking most of the time is way to boring, I just find it hard to fit into conversation :sweat:

any other lurkers out there wanna turn into a proper member? :buttrock:

boogie woogie feng shui
I can't decide if this thread is ironic or not.

active posting, instead of lurking

and yup thats me, although im serious with this thread im also quite sarcastic too, so you dunno when I am serious so I guess this thread is slightly ironic?

... however I am serious, I want more involvement with you guys and girls, I spend way to many hours a day just reading posts and stuff and not actully joining in ... the down part is I never really know what to say :sweat:

edit: come to think of it now that im out of work again it littrealy is hours, when I was in employment I only spent like an hour a day on it now its like constantly open

Like a Tiger boss
Maybe you'll hold my hand and walk with me on the beach too. But we have a problem as i am over 9000 years old. Im actually 9001. Is the age difference gonna be much a problem? ;_; <3 Kidding. Its good you wanna chit chat with us and im all for making friends. I like talking. :3

be still my beating heart <3

:laugh:

but yer im done lurking, I proberbly will lurk at points as like I said I strangly find it difficult to engage in conversation mostly cause I dunno what to say and my sarcastic nature XD

(っ・ω・)っ
Hey man.. good decision! Posting is way more enjoyable anyways.. @_@ Well.. at least for me..

HI!

I feel alot better just wanting to post :) and im feeling snug as a bug in the shout box too XD and hello :)

(っ・ω・)っ
I'm actually rarely in the shout box.. I should go more often..
Have you heard of the IRC tokuchat channel?

theres an IRC channel?! O>O

wow irc brings back so many memorrys, I used to always be in the power-ranger channel in like 2003 - 2005, I was a dedicated server at one point