Let's Help Bring Kamen Rider SPIRITS to the States!

They specified nothing longer than 12 volumes. Kamen Rider Spirits is about 16, Shin Spirits is probably going to be more than 12 as well.
 
They also said no eromanga, so nope.

I'm just kidding. I don't like the Spirits manga and I just don't see how a company would take this when it is thinking about a more broad scale.
 
I'm still gonna vote, if they already licensed GTO for it's 25 vol. then I'm gonna hope Kamen Rider at least gets noticed.
 
We still have to try and vote! I know Vertical they are a cool company if they know the audience is there and will buy the book when it comes out they will do it better then anyone. So come one 300 people that signed the other things and such! Its time now. All you have to do is click one button. We can do it!

Its Voting time!
 
I recently asked Vertical Publishing (over Twitter) how many signatures it would take to bring Kamen Rider Spirits to the US. Here's what they said:

30,000. I'd also take a check for $100,000 if you start a kickstarter. Or 5000 preorders for Gundam The Origin vols 1-3

Okay. A daunting goal, but not impossible. Let's Do This!!!!
 
Damn, that is daunting! You should try to get the word out as much as possible. Contact big name fans or something. I don't really know who counts as "big name", but maybe fansub groups would be a good start. And probably Igadevil. Also, this TJOmega dude has a somewhat big general following on the 'net (moreso on YouTube). Maybe somebody can get him to mention this on his YouTube Vlogs? Just throwing around ideas.
 
Last edited:
I recently asked Vertical Publishing (over Twitter) how many signatures it would take to bring Kamen Rider Spirits to the US. Here's what they said:

30,000. I'd also take a check for $100,000 if you start a kickstarter. Or 5000 preorders for Gundam The Origin vols 1-3

Okay. A daunting goal, but not impossible. Let's Do This!!!!

I all ready signed, and this news makes me VERY hopeful!
It's time to gather the legions of Kamen Rider and Toku fans out there. Let them flood in by the swarms! Our fandom will take on the universe!!!

Damn, that is daunting! You should try to get the word out as much as possible. Contact big name fans or something. I don't really know who counts as "big name", but maybe fansub groups would be a good start. And probably Igadevil. Also, this TJOmega dude has a somewhat big general following on the 'net (moreso on YouTube). Maybe somebody can get him to mention this on his YouTube Vlogs? Just throwing around ideas.

JewWario has also been known to visit this place, I believe. If we could get him in on this, that would really help us. There is also Vangelus and EZ Rider to help spread the message to the smaller crowds (no offense to them, I just never saw them as THAT BIG of internet celebrities). And I don't know how much they might be on board for it, but MarzGurl and JesuOtaku would really put us over the top if they would agree to spread the word too. It may be splitting hairs, but if we can get anime fans to help us out, then this might not be as big of an uphill battle as we think.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top