Lurker
Screw it. I'm not giving up. I'm starting a petition to bring Kamen Rider Spirits to the States! All I wanna know is which company would accept it (Vertical, VIZ or any other company.)

Either Kodansha Comics or Vertical as they're both owned by the japanese Kodansa which is the publisher for Spirits there (are they publishing Shin as well? Wikipedia doesn't list a publisher for it).

The Kamen Rider Spirits Petition [MERGED INTO ALREADY EXISTING THREAD]

So, toku fans came out in droves to support Kamen Rider Spirits on Vertical Publishing's facebook poll. Sadly, we were to late for our votes to mean anything.

But if there's anything the Kamen Rider franchise has taught us, it's to never give up.

So I'm starting this petition. find it here: http://www.change.org/petitions/bring-kamen-rider-spirits-to-the-us

We can do this. Our combined effort mad it so that we mad KR the leader by double the votes of the leader manga. Let's do it for them. For our heroes. For Kamen Rider.

lpVAwspGrgZwahx-320x240-cropped.jpg

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Already got a thread for this.

THREAD MERGING POWERS, ACTIVATE!

Okay, I'm nearly out of ideas. Between posting the petition everywhere I could think of, starting a Facebook page, asking everyone I can to pimp the petition and getting so desperate as to try (and fail) to tweet spamming (I know, I'm an awful man, and I need help) I've nearly run dry on ideas on how o get the message out and try and get KR Spirits to the US. Should I just start a secondary movement to ask Toei Animation to make a Kamen Rider Spirits anime? Beg for some sort of video game crossover with Final Fantasy or something? Would either of those work?

Lurker
Vertical is once again opening up its manga licensing windows to take suggestions for our Summer '13 season. And as usual, this is not a popularity contest. All suggestions, if they are valid, will be considered. Feel free to submit as many suggestions as you wish as long as they follow the guidelines below: -No Novels -No titles from Shogakukan, Shueisha or Akita Shoten -No titles from before 2000 -No titles longer than 12 volumes -No eromanga or explicit BL Happy hunting!

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151097240569613/