So there's this company, Vertical Publishing, holding a vote right now for future comic titles that they want to bring over from Japan next summer. On that list? Kamen Rider SPIRITS! It's a reimagining of the original Riderverse, featuring characters all the way up through ZX and it's generally a pretty awesome series. It's a mix of stand alone stories with a lot of serial stories that focus on each of the original ten Riders and it has some pretty amazing art. While there are scanlations out there, having an official release of the product would be a very rare chance for the tokusatsu fandom.

Aronbafon
I voted because if it gets licensed there's a chance it'll get imported to European stores as well, also found some other fun stuff like Another, Freezing and Manyuu Hikenchou.

Mad Skillz
So there's this company, Vertical Publishing, holding a vote right now for future comic titles that they want to bring over from Japan next summer. On that list? Kamen Rider SPIRITS! It's a reimagining of the original Riderverse, featuring characters all the way up through ZX and it's generally a pretty awesome series. It's a mix of stand alone stories with a lot of serial stories that focus on each of the original ten Riders and it has some pretty amazing art. While there are scanlations out there, having an official release of the product would be a very rare chance for the tokusatsu fandom.
Did...did you just copy/paste my Rangerboard post?

Erm, yeah, people need to vote! It was at around 40 votes when I made the initial post and now it's at over 100.

Lurker
Don't get your hopes up. It's most likely not happening. Some posts about this from ANN:

To my recollection - Ed can correct me here if I'm wrong - they have access to some of Kodansha's catalogue, but the more mainstream/popular titles are generally not available.

No titles created before 2000. (Ed reports they are phasing out the classics line)
No long series. (not sure what "long" means)
Nothing from Akita Shoten.
Nothing from Shueisha or Shogakukan.
No novels.
No Go Nagai.

I'm pretty sure they said on Twitter that "long" means 13 or more volumes. I think this means they'd shy away from continuing series that are getting close to that number, too.

I guess you could try but they basically already confirmed that Spirits isn't an option.

Well I voted for Spirits just now anyways, even if it's not a real option. But it seems, according to that pole, Spirits is not in the lead anyways. It has some tough competition.

Well I want to believe that Spirits can pass through the competition. Hell even if they just translate the 1st Volume I'll be happy with that :)

Still even if it may not happen it doesn't hurt to show some support :buttrock:

Okay, SPIRITS is currently in second place to Jellyfish Princess. We're almost there, people! Let's go!

I didn't see a thread in the Anicomix Extreme section because I didn't knew this one was around in a non-manga section. *facepalm*

O well at least I didn't copy from Aoi's post.