Lurker
Before we get to have Kamen Rider back in America, we need some other third party companies to sub it just like Ultraseven coming to DVD

Or we could just have subbed episodes of recent series play on the Hub or something. I like you thinking, Jitterdoomer.
Also, anybody know any manga sites that would help spread the word on the petition?

It's over 8,000!
It doesn't seem to have a chance. There are more otaku than stars in the sky Kamen Rider fans. There are less Kamen Rider Spirits fans than there are Kamen Rider fans.

Back in Black
You do know that it only takes one Kamen Rider fan to not like Spirits for that statement to be true?

I do not like it.

The statement is true.

I also think that he has you on his Ignore List.

Heroes are forever
It doesn't seem to have a chance. There are more otaku than stars in the sky Kamen Rider fans. There are less Kamen Rider Spirits fans than there are Kamen Rider fans.
It has been proven before that when the fandom is truly gathered, we can be a great force. :thumbs:

Or we could just have subbed episodes of recent series play on the Hub or something. I like you thinking, Jitterdoomer.
Also, anybody know any manga sites that would help spread the word on the petition?

Or... remake it and make it into a hit success that allows older shows and material to come here? Aka, it acknowledges the existence of the older Riders, but makes it accessible to younger viewers via new Rider.

Not to shoot down the gravy train or anything, but I'm following a different school of logic on this one.

The way I see it, bringing the manga here does NOT hinge on bringing the TV show here first. In fact, if we can get the manga here first, we might somehow increase our chances of seeing the show brought over afterwards.

Plus, I kind of doubt it would be easy to westernize the old show for a modern audience. The footage is too old. It can't be made to look like it matches with modern footage. Plus, I don't want to see the original TV shows Westernized like that, I doubt that many Kamen Rider fans would want that, and I doubt Toei would even want that. Might get away with that if you were using a Heisei Rider, like how they turned Ryuki into Dragon Knight. But the originals? No. We've lost our window of opportunity on that.

Good news, everyone! The petition reached its 400th signature today! Thank you all for you indomitable spirits and keep spreading the word. We're gonna bring the boys in bug helmets here!