BigMac1212
New Member
There's a TV series that my dad loves called "Legend of the Seeker." I try to watch this 2nd season show, but I missed the 1st season, and some of the things in the series baffles me. Anybody else a fan of this show?
There's a TV series that my dad loves called "Legend of the Seeker." I try to watch this 2nd season show, but I missed the 1st season, and some of the things in the series baffles me. Anybody else a fan of this show?
^QFT.
BUT, the show is still fun to watch. So I do, but totally recognize and acknowledge it GROSSLY does injustice to Terry Goodkind's books.
In other words, KingRanger, Disney screwed the production of Legend of the Seeker. This doesn't sit too well with fans that will learn that it's cancelled. It seemed to me that Disney doesn't want to try harder to find a new home for third season...
They're too proud.
You misunderstand me. I am damn glad this show got canceled. I was hoping it would die sooner. This show is a horrid representation of the books. It's not even a case of being a little different. The show was an abomination to the great books by Terry Goodkind.