Legend of the Seeker - Talk UP!

Yes it did.

You said something bout Goodkind writing "contrived philosophy" then you link to a wiki about some one else. I honestly don't care if that other author thinks the same or not, if you can't back up this "contrived philosophy" thing ABOUT goodkind, why even say it? You have made that claim twice now, but you have done nothing to back it up.

And as an addition, if you think her Philosophy is the same as what goodkind writes about in the Sword of Truth books, I don't even think you've read him.
 
Influenced yes, dictated his entire direction for how he does his work, no. And lets say he followed her philosophy 100% so what? That would just mean skinwalker is not accepting of her way of thinking.

Oh I wasn't commenting on how good or bad it was. Just pointing out that the influence was there since you seemed unconvinced at the time. Personally I enjoy the philosophical nature of the series for the most part. I just think Goodkind can get really heavy handed with it on occassion. Especially later in the series.
 
So, I started with the show, and picked up Wizard's First Rule after I got into the show. Granted, I still love the show, as it is the only decent fantasy show on TV.

But, like anything else based on a book, I prefer the book much better.
 
legend-of-the-seeker-eternity5.jpg

legend-of-the-seeker-eternity.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXVTrbxTJZQ

Good episode this week :( The finale looks cool, easy to work out what'll happen though.
 
So it's over.

The finale was pretty good, apart from the last five minutes. Shame the rest of the series wasn't this good.

[hide]Nicci confessing Kahlan... Kahlan going into Con Dar when Nicci died... Awesome fight between Con Dar Kahlan and the Sisters, plus Richard blinded by glass... Then Con Dar Kahlan killing Richard as the Keeper took the Stone of Tears into the rift...

But after that it all got a bit fucked up, it was obvious Cara would arrive and I don't want a completely bleak ending but the entire thing was completely happy, Richard didn't even stay blind... Except of course Rahl revived Nicci so he could control her in the unlikely third series... Bleh.[/hide]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top