Lawsuit Filed Over Unreleased Osama Photos

Not surprising. People will sue because they got fat after eating McDonald's so they'll sue for damn near anything.
 
1. Media persons have seen them, and have said they are just as gruesome as you'd expect. 2. We still have conspirators that insist the moon landings were a hoax. 3. al-Queda have confirmed that bin Laden is dead. 4. bin Laden LOVES the spotlight. Especially making the United States seem dumb. Think of how it would look if he shows up in a video.

1. So you believe stuff you hear from "media persons"?
2. HAH
3. Yeah and they are just so reliable
4. He hasn't been in the spotlight for years.
 
3. Yeah and they are just so reliable
Why would they say otherwise if it wasn't true...? Yeah, it might insight more violence by turning him into a martyr, but I'm sure they would rather have their leader be alive.

There are some people who seem like they won't be satisfied until they can see the body in person because xyz reason that evidence can always be faked.
 
There are some people who seem like they won't be satisfied until they can see the body in person because xyz reason that evidence can always be faked.
And still, that would be a hoax as well. There are people that will find any reason to debunk something just because they don't want to accept it.
 
Why would they say otherwise if it wasn't true...? Yeah, it might insight more violence by turning him into a martyr, but I'm sure they would rather have their leader be alive.

There are some people who seem like they won't be satisfied until they can see the body in person because xyz reason that evidence can always be faked.

I don't care if they show the body or not. I just find it funny when people believe politicians and the TV.
 
Why would they say otherwise if it wasn't true...? Yeah, it might insight more violence by turning him into a martyr, but I'm sure they would rather have their leader be alive.

There are some people who seem like they won't be satisfied until they can see the body in person because xyz reason that evidence can always be faked.

That is true. I mean how many times have we heard him to be dead and now after what 10 years he seems to be. Im kind of skeptic too but im not gonna sue. It all goes back to this is just retarded.
 
Guys, if you haven't learned by now, KingRanger will be skeptical of anything if it allows him to start an argument. I'm pretty sure that under the right conditions that guy would try to convince you that he doesn't have a dick.
 
Guys, if you haven't learned by now, KingRanger will be skeptical of anything if it allows him to start an argument. I'm pretty sure that under the right conditions that guy would try to convince you that he doesn't have a dick.

The only person trying to start an argument here is you. I would have, in the past, harshly replied to you here, but I am wise to the way you do things. You just aren't worth getting upset about. That I ever did get pissed about what you said to me... Man that just makes me sad.

And to get this back on topic since Bolt felt the need to take it off topic.

Like I said I don't care if they show it or not. I also think that there are to many conspiracy theorists. This will just give them more to rant and rave about. It's also being used politically. Some people are saying Obama will use pictures to get re-elected. I think that's just bullcrap. I may not like all he's done, but he wouldn't sink that low.
 
Last edited:
1. So you believe stuff you hear from "media persons"?
2. HAH
3. Yeah and they are just so reliable
4. He hasn't been in the spotlight for years.

I agree with King here, honestly, anything the government tells us could be a lie, but we just have to trust that they wouldn't lie about some of this stuff.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top