KRDK Current Episode Synopsis and Character Synopsis Contain BIG SPOILERS!!!

Keith Justice

New Member
Heeeey... so... all the info that's be released........... you do NOT WANT WANT TO READ THE EPISODE SYNOPSIS OR CHARACTER SYNOPSIS.

This was a mistake. They released this info to help with promotion, but it was not intended to hit the web and spoil fans.

They're trying to get this fixed, sooooo.... yeah... while I have MAJOR **** already spoiled for me, I will read no more. I didn't even read the episode descriptions on the front page.

Sorry about that guys.
 
whoa what happened? Glad I didnt read them. Whew. I mean I dont mind minor spoilers about the episode content but sounds it theses were major seasonal spoilers
 
Same. Its one major reason I don't go back and watch old Toku. I can't watch a show when I already know the ending. It erks me.
 
I think one division said, "Hey, can we have some info on your show, so we can make some promo material?"

And the other division said, "Sure! Here's all the info on the show we got."

"Okay... we'll just put up all this info that spoils the series!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

So.... it's being worked on, but yeah... beware. And if you know ****.. try to keep it contained so you don't spoil it for others.
 
I think one division said, "Hey, can we have some info on your show, so we can make some promo material?"

And the other division said, "Sure! Here's all the info on the show we got."

"Okay... we'll just put up all this info that spoils the series!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

:laugh::laugh:
 
Yeah, totally avoided it. I clicked on the first episode and saw a bunch of fucking paragraphs. Clicked the second episode and saw the same thing. A huge red flag started waving after that.
 
I'll admit I looked them over. Then again I'm the type of guy who'll sneak a a peek at the last couple of pages of a book I'm reading then watch to see how they get from point A to point B
 
I'll admit I looked them over. Then again I'm the type of guy who'll sneak a a peek at the last couple of pages of a book I'm reading then watch to see how they get from point A to point B

Yea, same thing here. Hell, I could know exactly what happens in a movie from reading all the spoilers and still be amazed when seeing it. But my lips are sealed.:thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top