KR Dragon Knight: Heroes of Justice

Keith Justice

New Member
First up are a couple of pictures of Kit and Len, Kamen Riders Dragon and Wing respectively. These pictures were sent by Steve Wang so that we could get glimpse the heroes of tomorrow.

Enjoy!

[More....]
 
1) Make a Skin of this for the forums dude. It must be done, to show off one of our real exclusives!

2) Congrats on getting some nice exclusive pics!! (seriously, get someone to make a skin using those pictures. We gotta show this off while it's still hot)
 
More coming later today and Steve said he's going to be sending some more also later today that I'll try and have up by tomorrow. :thumbs:

As for a skin, we'll wait 'til the show gets picked up and in full swing.
 
Only one word;

1154002422747.gif


:buttrock: :buttrock:

So, when will it come out?
 
As for a skin, we'll wait 'til the show gets picked up and in full swing.

I wouldnt agree with that. I say we have one now, just to show support for it and let the production know they are welcome here with open arms. If we wait until the show airs we'll be waiting until 2008. (or did you mean until it just gets licensed and enters production) Cmooon JC, you know a Dragon Knight skin would be nice! Show some love for the American Toku since we dont even have a PR skin or anything. I just think it would be great to make use of these pictures and really sell it with a flashy new skin. (dont make me open up photoshop and make countless amateurish banners until you cave in.)
 
You make a good point... I'll look into it, but as you nkow it's realy up to skinners who wanna do it and our boy Aaron is a busy man.
 
These pictures look seriously cool and I confess out of Kit and Len as Riders, I prefer Len as he looks seriously badass enough to be one whereas Kit looks too weak to be one...
 
Well he does have the cool hero/constipated look down...I'm just kidding.:P Actually I think Kit somehow looks more believable...kinda gut feeling.
 
Kit's suppose to be the everyman geek, so he's not really suppose to come off as a tough guy. Not a straight fighter, but can handle his own and shows an appropriate amount of fear that a normal person would feel. Gives him room to grow and improve his courage.

Len is a bad mother fucker who likes kicking monsters in the head and is very good at it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top