Kiva or IXA? [Best Reason to Watch Kiva?]

Keith Justice

New Member
In general... not jsut regarding fighting.

Which do you prefer? Cuz honestly... those who walk the path of IXA have so far been WAAAAY more interesting that Wataru.
 
The women, I don't know why or how but they will win whatever happens and sometimes they make me forget I'm watching Kamen Rider cos I just keep staring O__o
 
Last edited:
The Aso Girls.
The sins of parents visited on there children.
How wataru will grow.


EDit: this whole season is a story about who the parent fucks up something and there kids have to pay for. And also how if the parents does right, it can benefit there kids.
 
Last edited:
Kiva rules everyone! Nobody can fight better! Best stunts, best action and best design EVER! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
 
kivatat.jpg


Kiva FTW
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top