Kingdom Hearts - Talkback

Barashin said:
You can judge that for yourself dude...

KH2 full ending subbed

or we could NOT spoil the ending to a game we havent played. I mean what's the point in watching the ending to a game thats not out in the US yet? There would be no reason to even play the game other than to pass the time. And maybe fill in some of the gaps. But honestly, how lame. I can't see the fun in watching the ending to a video game that you havent played yet. (assuming) It ruins the surprise, experience, and takes away that memorable moment. An ending only has the full power of potential when it's viewed for the very first time after accomplishing the game. Understanding the game, it's story. and living it's story. Then witnessing the ending to it all when you've finished your uphill battle with the final boss. It's like the reward for even playing. (used to be for older games. Endings were always a treat back in the day)

To just watch it out of context, without experiencing the game just makes the ending nothing more than eye candy. That's it.

The same for the KH2 opening. Watching something like that without playing the first game at LEAST makes it nothing more than eye candy. Hell watching it without playing the GBA game partially makes it nothing more than eye candy. But when you play the previous KH games you realize there's more to that opening than just mere pleasure for the eyes. A lot more. It's a memorable experience that you cant get by just watching it out of context and by itself.

You cant match that type of feeling by watching it any other way.

Shame on you. =_=

Igadevil said:
The ending's out there already? :ph34r:

Must...not..watch...

True gamers must resist the temptation! For someone like me there IS no temptation because I dont want to see an ending without fully experiencing the game and everything it has to offer first. The same way that I dont want to read or hear about the plot of an Anime or Toku before I get to watch it. I dont want to know that a certain character dies or that there's a huge lpot twist on episode 39 or whatever. I want to experience that first hand myself and be surprised. Be overwhelmed by the sensation of it.

Where's the fun and what's the point of just watching the ending to the game before you even play it? What's the point of reading all the details and spoilers of a Toku show before you even get to watch it. Why bother seeing a movie if you already downloaded a clip of the surprise ending. No point is paying the 8 dollars for a ticket now.

Yes... Im preachy. But only because I'm really into my games and always have been. I never cheat until I've beaten the game at least once. And I hate it when people spoil an ending or plot point of a game. Which is also why I cant STAND watching anyone playing an RPG. I cant stand that. If its an RPG I dont plan on buying or dont have, then I dont care. But if I plan on getting it or have it I dont want to watch someone else playing it. It spoils it for me. I have to really settle in and get into it. I enter my own little world when I play those types of games.

Barashin said:
Anybody seen the ending of KH2?

And dont you dare mention anything about the ending. >_< Hell hath no FURY if this game gets spoiled for me
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
True gamers must resist the temptation! For someone like me there IS no temptation because I dont want to see an ending without fully experiencing the game and everything it has to offer first. The same way that I dont want to read or hear about the plot of an Anime or Toku before I get to watch it. I dont want to know that a certain character dies or that there's a huge lpot twist on episode 39 or whatever. I want to experience that first hand myself and be surprised. Be overwhelmed by the sensation of it.

Where's the fun and what's the point of just watching the ending to the game before you even play it? What's the point of reading all the details and spoilers of a Toku show before you even get to watch it. Why bother seeing a movie if you already downloaded a clip of the surprise ending. No point is paying the 8 dollars for a ticket now.

Yes... Im preachy. But only because I'm really into my games and always have been. I never cheat until I've beaten the game at least once. And I hate it when people spoil an ending or plot point of a game. Which is also why I cant STAND watching anyone playing an RPG. I cant stand that. If its an RPG I dont plan on buying or dont have, then I dont care. But if I plan on getting it or have it I dont want to watch someone else playing it. It spoils it for me. I have to really settle in and get into it. I enter my own little world when I play those types of games.

I get what you're saying, but it's even tougher for me to resist because I could go out and buy it now...but that would entail getting a PS2 (or having my Japanese one sent from home) and a lot of free time I don't have right now. And when you're bombarded with images and previews constantly, on TV and on the cover of almost every gaming magazine a few weeks ago, it's really, really hard to resist the temptation to see more. I did allow myself to pick up one magazine and found out

Setzer is in it!

That alone makes me want to run to the store right now. :laugh: But I've vowed to hold out until the US release, because I'd like to experience it for the first time with the English voices. And hopefully an English version of Utada's new song, because the Japanese one...haven't quite gotten used to that yet.
 
Last edited:
my all time favorite game :)

I've got my copy of KH2 on reserve now.
I have avoided EVERY spoiler except those regardings characters and worlds.

never in my life have I been amped about a video like this.
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
or we could NOT spoil the ending to a game we havent played. I mean what's the point in watching the ending to a game thats not out in the US yet? There would be no reason to even play the game other than to pass the time. And maybe fill in some of the gaps. But honestly, how lame. I can't see the fun in watching the ending to a video game that you havent played yet. (assuming) It ruins the surprise, experience, and takes away that memorable moment. An ending only has the full power of potential when it's viewed for the very first time after accomplishing the game. Understanding the game, it's story. and living it's story. Then witnessing the ending to it all when you've finished your uphill battle with the final boss. It's like the reward for even playing. (used to be for older games. Endings were always a treat back in the day)

To just watch it out of context, without experiencing the game just makes the ending nothing more than eye candy. That's it.

The same for the KH2 opening. Watching something like that without playing the first game at LEAST makes it nothing more than eye candy. Hell watching it without playing the GBA game partially makes it nothing more than eye candy. But when you play the previous KH games you realize there's more to that opening than just mere pleasure for the eyes. A lot more. It's a memorable experience that you cant get by just watching it out of context and by itself.

You cant match that type of feeling by watching it any other way.

Shame on you. =_=



True gamers must resist the temptation! For someone like me there IS no temptation because I dont want to see an ending without fully experiencing the game and everything it has to offer first. The same way that I dont want to read or hear about the plot of an Anime or Toku before I get to watch it. I dont want to know that a certain character dies or that there's a huge lpot twist on episode 39 or whatever. I want to experience that first hand myself and be surprised. Be overwhelmed by the sensation of it.

Where's the fun and what's the point of just watching the ending to the game before you even play it? What's the point of reading all the details and spoilers of a Toku show before you even get to watch it. Why bother seeing a movie if you already downloaded a clip of the surprise ending. No point is paying the 8 dollars for a ticket now.

Yes... Im preachy. But only because I'm really into my games and always have been. I never cheat until I've beaten the game at least once. And I hate it when people spoil an ending or plot point of a game. Which is also why I cant STAND watching anyone playing an RPG. I cant stand that. If its an RPG I dont plan on buying or dont have, then I dont care. But if I plan on getting it or have it I dont want to watch someone else playing it. It spoils it for me. I have to really settle in and get into it. I enter my own little world when I play those types of games.



And dont you dare mention anything about the ending. >_< Hell hath no FURY if this game gets spoiled for me
Whoah what's all this babble about? If you don't want to see it, then don't. It's as simple as that.

...some people, sheesh, my god :redface2:
 
This game MAY have just hooked me. I've learned how to fight the camera as I also fight the henchmen of Disney as well as the Heartless.

I'm recalling the satisfying feeling of when I battle along side Soma in Castlevania and grim satisfaction that everytime my blade flew and everytime an enemy feel I become.... stronger.

Level and world design are superb.

My only wish is that Sora were a bit of a better bruiser. He's far from being Kratos. Hopefully as I level I'll get more moves or something.

I think I'm caught up in the buzz of the coming sequel. Haven't been this eager to come back home after work to play some games since Shenmue. We'll see how this lives up to the rest.

Glad I finally picked it up. :thumbs:
 
I hear there’s a part were folk get stuck or something, right? So, basically if I stay ahead of the curve and continue to power level every chance I get, I should be fine, right?

After I figured out you have to fight the gorram camera as well as the baddies that come at you, I got the hang of it. Anything else that should be watched out for?
 
dont be in a rush to finish.

Level up at Olympus every chance you get. If you die on a certain world, go back to Olympus and beat a cup to level up

to be honest there was only one difficult fight for me, Ursula, because i coulndt figure out how to beat her first stage.(aim for the couldron)

my stock also stays full of potion and hi-potion i have a few elixirs but i dont use them that much becuase i have Donald on the offensive.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top