King of Fighters XII on XBL??

Unfortunately i live in the same house as you or I'd take you on on XBL haha. You'll just have to settle for real life matches with me LOL
 
I thought most XBL/PSN players gave up on KoFXII after the failed netcode patch. I know the amount of decent competition on PSN died out around then.
 
I thought most XBL/PSN players gave up on KoFXII after the failed netcode patch. I know the amount of decent competition on PSN died out around then.

apparently, it's the same on 360. i don't know if they patched it again, but the few matches i played in the other night were actually smooth. 2 out of 11 matches were laggy, but i guess that was due to the opponent's connection. unfortunately, it only takes about a month of bad netplay to completely kill a game, which is looking to be what's happened here.
 
apparently, it's the same on 360. i don't know if they patched it again, but the few matches i played in the other night were actually smooth. 2 out of 11 matches were laggy, but i guess that was due to the opponent's connection. unfortunately, it only takes about a month of bad netplay to completely kill a game, which is looking to be what's happened here.

particularly for a fighting game, online play is pretty much 80% of it's worth, and if the net code sucks, people aren't gonna stick with it past a few weeks.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top