KING OF FIGHTERS...ANIME??? TOOK'EM LONG ENOUGH!!!

NinjaJack said:
King of Fighters should have gotten this a very long time ago.

I know...I know...more than 10 years the game exist and now they decide to do one...I recommend they do individual side stories for each team...

KoF-Japan
KoF-Garou Densetsu (Fatal Fury)
KoF-Ryuuko no Ken (Art of Fighting)
KoF-Ikari Warriors
KoF-Psycho Soldiers

KoF-Princesses of Punch (aka Female Team) would be the fan service episode...LMAO
 
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
I know...I know...more than 10 years the game exist and now they decide to do one...

Part of that could be due to the historically horrible treatment of video/fighting games adaptations to anime... but some good things have been done with it, namely the Street Fight films and series.
 
Bolt said:
Part of that could be due to the historically horrible treatment of video/fighting games adaptations to anime... but some good things have been done with it, namely the Street Fight films and series.

Blame the US...the pull more crap than the Japanese...

Freedom Black: "Like the Dragon Jets???"

...ARGH!!! IT'S MORTAL KOMBAT...NOT GI JOE!!!
 
The Samurai Showdown anime was just stupid man. All the characters looked really goofy and I found myself making fun of it more so than enjoying it. It was just more funny than "kewl". Could have been so much better.

Hopefully KoF anime gets some justice. I dont care what happens, as long as they do their signature moves more than once. I hate these fighter animes that dont do signature moves but maybe once or twice. That's lame I tell you! lame!
 
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Blame the US...the pull more crap than the Japanese...

Freedom Black: "Like the Dragon Jets???"

...ARGH!!! IT'S MORTAL KOMBAT...NOT GI JOE!!!
Raiden: "Here's the plan: Nightwolf will stay behind and pussy out like he always does...maybe stay behind and have sex with his wolf companion...I dunno, while I stay behind and watch you guys make asshats of yourselfs. Oh, and the rest of you will ride these kickass ATV's into battle while the others take the DRAGON JETS!"

Jax: "Shotgun!"

Stryker: "Shotgun--****...."
 
Last edited:
Horoko said:
Raiden: "Here's the plan: Nightwolf will stay behind and pussy out like he always does...maybe stay behind and have sex with his wolf companion...I dunno, while I stay behind and watch you guys make asshats of yourselfs. Oh, and the rest of you will ride these kickass ATV's into battle while the others take the DRAGON JETS!"

Jax: "Shotgun!"

Stryker: "Shotgun--****...."

Yeah...we discussed that on RB...

Cyrax, Sektor, and Smoke having rocket jet packs and transforming...okay...

Jax and Sonya flying harriers or some junk...that's fine too...

BUT NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNO...MORTAL KOMBAT GOES GI JOE!!!

*ugh*
 
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Yeah...we discussed that on RB...

Cyrax, Sektor, and Smoke having rocket jet packs and transforming...okay...

Jax and Sonya flying harriers or some junk...that's fine too...

BUT NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNO...MORTAL KOMBAT GOES GI JOE!!!

*ugh*
I'm surprised they didn't have a public service announcement.

"And remember, knowing is half the battle!"

"But how does that help me fend off a child molestor?"

"Shut up, kid...God, I hate you all...."
 
Horoko said:
I'm surprised they didn't have a public service announcement.

"And remember, knowing is half the battle!"

"But how does that help me fend off a child molestor?"

"Shut up, kid...God, I hate you all...."

No kidding, H...yeesh
 
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
No kidding, H...yeesh
And you know what? For MORTAL KOMBAT, that show was remarkably tame. I mean...REALLY tame. No dismemberment, no piercing of the flesh, not even BLOOD. I mean, I know it was a kid's cartoon, but seriously...Mortal Kombat? That is NOT the best thing to base a cartoon off of.

Even so, if they weren't going to make it violent...FUCKING DRAGON JETS!?!??!??!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top