Kinda OT: Toys N' Joys recommended?

MegaRyu124x

Member
Hi.

I have recently been thinking of purchasing a Kamen Rider Ryuki deck and complete DVD collection.

But the problem is, I'm only 13 and my mom and dad are definetly not going to buy some $100+ toy.

No I'm not asking for money. I'm actually thinking of doing some odd jobs or saving any little allowance I get to buy the stuff I want. But I'd like to know this....

...Is Toys N' Joys a recommended place for the stuff? Because their stuff is pricy, and I don't wanna be jipped.

So, are they recommended? Please reply. Thank you.
 
TNJ is a tricky mistress. On one hand they have a LOT of Toku stuff for purchase. On the other hand, they have piss-poor customer service & have some pretty shady buisness practices.

My recomendation (like a lot of other's) is use them as a LAST RESORT only.
In the 'Toy Hook-up' thread, there are links to a lot of really good online stores that carry Toku related Merch.

-RF
 
Well..... I'm turning 13 this September. I recently brought an orga driver, faiz accel, and kaxai shot. I know this might seem odd, but I have been getting $15.00 every Friday because I have been making my bed, using the vaccum, dusting the funiture, and helping with my mom's groceries. I waited around 5/6 months to buy my Orga Driver. Then I waited 2 months to buy my Faiz Accel. Finally I waited around 2/3 months to buy my Kaxai Shot.

The only bad thing about TNJ is that they kill you on s/h. I paid $8.00 on shiping and when my toys came it only said it costs $2.00.
 
They may take their damn time, but they've yet to do me wrong.

Trick if you got a question, you need to call them and remember what an insanely different Time Zone they're in. I got help right away after that and they were very nice.

The SUCK at responding to emails.

I'm the proud owner of a Garren Buckle DX, Garren Rouser DX, BrayThrottle, and two action figures as a result of their services.

I recommend them, just be patient and if you got a question call and don't e-mail.
 
I've only had one problem, and it took a few months to fix cause noone messaged me back. All I had to do was pay the shipping for the exchanged -.-. Whatever you do, don't use the USPS Priority shipping, I noticed that when I bought the Blade belt it took forever, and when I did UPS it took a week for another few items I bought. As for the Ryuki DVDs, go to ebay, TnJ's are bootlegs too, you'll find them cheaper on ebay.
 
Pay for next day shipping, get it a week later.

The really screwy thing is these people have no concept of a clearence sale. Every season a new sentai or rider series comes out they jack up the price of something old another $20, right now their charging $80 for the Faiz gear box. Thats $50 more than it cost in Japan. Plus another 50 or so for shipping.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top