Kevin McKidd Says He's a Thor Contender

Alright Fayt, do you know the right actor that would be the best choice for this?

Well, if OverdrivePrime can make good on that promise...:sweat:

It's hard, like I said. I think Triple H can pull off the physical appearance of Thor without much effort, but like toku said, he's not much of an actor. It's almost impossible to find someone who's the perfect package. Look at Hugh Jackman, for example. He's not a mirror image of Wolverine by any stretch since the character is 5' 3'' and about 240 pounds, but he worked in the role. Just like Patrick Stewart was a shoe-in to play Professor Xavier. Some actors just happen to have the right qualities and some need a little help getting there.
 
Dennis Wolf IS Thor.

DennisWolf-flx-002.jpg
 
No. But I'm not suggesting him for the role. I'm just saying that he really is actually Thor.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top