Kenji Matsuda (Zanki, Garulu) marries

Better article from Tokyograph.

Actress and talento Henmi Emiri (34) and actor Matsuda Kenji (39) announced on their blogs that they got married to each other on Tuesday. The two were first revealed as a couple last August.

This is Henmi’s second marriage, as she was previously wedded to comedian Kimura Yuichi (48) from 2006 to 2008. In May 2010, Henmi and Matsuda acted together in a stage play, and that soon led to a romantic relationship.

Matsuda is best known for his role as Zanki in the “Kamen Rider Hibiki” series. Henmi, who is the daughter of singer Henmi Mari, has been a regular personality on numerous television shows while also acting in dozens of dramas and films.

Some pictures from the article.
[HIDE]
42167615.jpg
17763624.jpg
13651518.jpg

64560444.jpg

This must be their announcement.[/HIDE]
And one from his blog.
[HIDE][/HIDE]

Lookin good, big guy! Congratulations! :anime:
 
Last edited:
Where's the link to the Kenji's blog?
:laugh: I'm still laughing from the Wedding Dress Picture..
 
This is what I got when I clicked on the link for the picture...

picture3zu.avif


Anyway..


MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[HIDE]o0480064011033332437.avif[/HIDE]
 
..... *just falls over laughing*

Oh god, that's priceless. :rofl:

I guess, this makes "Garulu Fever" a much scarier idea now. :laugh:
 
As much as the next podcast is probably gonna be filled with jokes about how "my man up and left me," it's really great.

The wedding pictures are making me :laugh: everywhere.

Sabaki is being too fail to get married, definitely gonna be Todoroki next.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top