Keith should put The Doctor on a banner

At first I wasn't into Pertwee but the more I saw the more I began to dig his Doctor. I think it would be interesting to see a modern Doctor take that kind of approach. In other words to "play it straight down the middle" as the actor often put it in interviews.

I was kinda the same way with Patrick Trougton, only saw him in the team up eps. But got a better appreciation for him when I finally saw one of his serials.

But that would be interesting to see agin. I kinda figured that is Jon son Sean got the role(he was rumored after Tennant decided to leave) he play somehting similar to his dad Doctor.

Yeah! And Doctor Who is such a superior show to Smallville ><

You'd never see ANGSTY!Clark be anywhere near as impressive as this even in his ANGSTY!! black costumes, let alone a BOW TIE!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLO42cwQWZg

Damn straight
 
Yeah! And Doctor Who is such a superior show to Smallville >< You'd never see ANGSTY!Clark be anywhere near as impressive as this even in his ANGSTY!! black costumes, let alone a BOW TIE!:

Dressing Clark up as The Crow is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Smallville's problems. Perhaps one day we'll get a proper Superman show.
 
The original idea before Smallville became a reality was to make a show about young Bruce Wayne (or so i've heard). I could be crazy, but somehow I just find a show about a guy traveling the world and becoming a bad ass infinitely more interesting than Clark Kent dealing with his horny laser eyes. Sigh... here's to what coulda been.
 
I heard that too, the basic idea was the show would go for five years than lead into a "Batman Begins" type movie
 
I'd rather see a live action Batman show done right, more then a Superman one honestly. But that's just me.

I'd be happy for either provided it was done well. Spidey would make a good tv series to. For Batman I'd like to see them get away from the gobs of body armor for once. In DK Batman looks like Snake Eyes going to a Halloween party. I get the body armor idea but I'd like to see something that better reflected his iconic costume. I sorta dug the compromise the Mortal Kombat guys came up with where it's his comics suit but the materials look like there's more going on there.

As a Superman fan though I'd like to see a Superman show that was the full experience rather than a romantic comedy Moonlighting take-off or a Dawsons Creek/X-Files thing. A Superman show that had the balls to be a Superman show. Tights, flights, and villain fights (as well as the romantic, dramatic and even comedic aspects). A Superman show that didn't think it was too cool to be Superman would be nice.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled topic..
 
Keith you put Smallville on a banner and I'm pretty sure there are just as much people on this board that like Doctor Who as there are Smallville fans. Throw us a bone and put a Time Lord on a banner.

I plan to, but not now. I don't want to do a new banner everytime we find something new and cool.

Give it some time and we'll get some up there, but it won't be a banner full of Doctors.

I really don't like the ones that have just the one theme of one show... MUCH rather have a combination of different shows and genres to show off our diversity.

I'm positive we'll get a Time Lord up there eventually tho.

DAMN glad I got into this show! :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top