Kanye West is a dick!

siskofacepalm.gif


Okay, instead of speaking about how I feel about certain things, I'll just shut up. I tend to piss people off when I do that.:redface2:
 
No, Vash is right. People are SERIOUSLY overreacting about this.

There are celebrities on Twitter that want Kanye dead over this. Like, are you serious?

I'm not gonna deny that his comments were douchey, but like I said earlier, I'm sick of people acting like Taylor Swift isn't a grown-ass woman. She's a big girl; she'll get over it. It's not like he pulled this **** on Miley Cyrus or something.

People are acting like he called her a bitch or something. :nono:
 
Also, SMH @ there being more outrage over THIS BULLSHIT than there was over Rihanna getting the **** beat out of her by Chris Brown. :nono:
 
:O_O:

Well I guess It's not that farfetched, she hasn't been doing anything lately anyway.

How is that not farfetched? Taylor Swift is one of the biggest artists out right now. Her last album sold 10 times what Kanye's did.

Also, if you'd **** Lil Mama, you'd **** Bow Wow. Keep that in mind.
 
No, he is NOT getting what he deserved. He DESERVES to be getting death threats on Twitter? Because of some bullshit at the VMAs? Are you SERIOUS?

He's getting what he deserved, and then 10 times worse than that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top