[J-DRAMA] Kamen Teacher, a cross between GTO and Kamen Rider.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIIujOsxFiM&feature=player_embedded"]Kamen Teacher Trailer Subbed?????????? ??? - YouTube[/ame]

the manga was also created by GTO's creator, Fujisawa Tohru. basically, same storyline as GTO but with Kamen Rider's influence added in. :buttrock: hopefully somebody uploads this J-drama. I know it's the typical high school J-drama plot, but who cares?! it's Kamen Teacher!! :p

Friendship and the Cosmos.
It also reminds me of Hentai Kamen at first glance. Great Teacher Hentai Kamen might be interesting to see one day :laugh:

Joking aside, it looks interesting. I like Tachiki Fumihiko's narration and I'm not sold on Fujigaya being the lead but who knows, it'll be good I hope. Not a big fan of Oomasa Aya either though.

No need to link here, but can someone hook me up with the name of the sub group that's doing this series?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
No need to link here, but can someone hook me up with the name of the sub group that's doing this series?

It's been discovered that Hana-Subs is subbing it, but you won't like the style of subs that they do Keith.

There are no hard subs of the show, Hana-Subs is straight soft-subbing the show

Somebody
This really reminds me of Fourze. Hell I think I saw Ryuki Takahashi in the trailer.