Kamen Rider ZO the manga

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum but after lurking for awhile I felt the urge to join up. This post is due to an older post I read on here. During a topic about ZO, a couple forum goers mentioned a manga version which had a different take on the story, going as far as to give ZO a relationship with Reiko, the girl at the dojo. I was wondering if someone could help me find this manga. I'm a major ZO fan, since he was my very first Rider years ago, and I've been searching for the manga with no turnup of it. If someone has scans or could maybe point me in the direction of a place to find it I'd be most grateful. Thanks all and hope I fit in well here!:anime:
 
You can still get it at Amazon Japan:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...=sr_1_1/503-3724552-0645563?ie=UTF8&s=gateway

Ordering from there if you don't live in Japan is possible, although at least in the past they would not ship toys. Books, CDs and DVDs should all okay though, I usually get most of mine through Amazon.

Also, they now have a "Amazon.co.jp in English" page, although you still need to be able to input the Japanese names of things like Tokusatsu titles:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/browse.html/ref=sv_gw_6/249-4808675-7189114?ie=UTF8&node=1094656

As for the manga, the version I have also has two other comics; a "lost" episode of Kamen Rider BLACK, entitled "Part X: Imitation 7", and another non-Rider story about a struggling manga artist who meets Ishinomori himself!

Anyway, here's a scan from ZO, with the main man & Reiko:

zomanga02.jpg


Tell me that isn't awesome! :buttrock:
 
Last edited:
So I was right that the one at the amazon page is a reprint of the 1993 manga release? If so then maybe I've finally found the answer to so many questions. I'm not very good at navigating Japanese sites but I'll try my best. Thanks alot. BTW that art is awesome! Masaru never looked so good!:thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top