Kamen Rider Wizard - News/Rumors/Pictures Thread Part 2

I'm getting Interstella 5555 flashbacks.

The movies without Ryotaro's original actor have pretty much ignored Liner altogether, but originally it clearly was the final form originally, with its debut date and acknowledgment in Decade's original Complete form.
As I said, I think it just depends on who's around. If a Ryotaro actor came back there's a chance Liner Form would too.
I can totally picture a scene where both Liner and Climax are teaming up together. (Wait, did that happen?).

I actually like the two Rider Girl songs. "Last engage" is probably my favorite so far.
I agree. They're not that bad.

I'm against Toei's idea of pushing the Rider Girls down our throats, but these songs I can tolerate. I just hope they keep it up.

Rider Chips, on the other hand, glorious as always.
 
For me, I'm fine with the Kamen Rider GIRLS as long as they're doing original stuff. I just can't stand their covers of old-timey Rider tunes. And honestly, the Water Style theme Mystic Liquid is my favorite of all four.

I am holding out with the hope that the final recorded versions of the songs that actually will get used in the show are a bit more produced than these live versions. They sound a bit bare bones as live mixes.

Rider CHIPS, on the other hand, I'm not sure about. I like Blessed Wind okay, but Strength of the Earth, aside from the main opening guitar riff, is not workin' for me. I just can't see it being used in an actual fight scene.
 
i am pretty sad that we aren't getting another put together band for the season or the lead rider signing the theme forms. in W, we had Labor Day, Galveston 19, and Florida Keys. in OOO we had all the riders singing their themes/form themes. in Fourze we had the Astronauts composted of May'n & Yoshiharu Shiina and SoutherN featuring Minami Kuribayashi & Yosuke Yamashita. so giving us bands we already know is pretty disappointing.

on the bright side of us getting the kamen rider girls (why?!?!), the Rider Chips are back finally.:castlerock:
 
List of supposed hacked sounds. Nothing on this list is fully confirmed though.
Two question marks means that the hacker doesn't know what the sound is saying.
[hide]
Infinity (Transformation ring, right)
Beast (Animal cry, right)
The Origin(?, left)
The End(?, left)
Final (Transformation ring, right hand)
Cerberus
Golem
Griffin
Thunder (left)
Blizzard (left)
Flash(?? left)
Excite (left)
Dress Up (left)
Gamble (left)
Extend (left)
Perfume (left)
Smell (left)
Light (left)
Dark (left)
Knock (left)
Ear (left)
Eye (left)
Gravity (left)
Confuse (left)
Shut up (left)
Barigate (?? left)
Psychokinesis (left)
High Speed (left)
??rii (left)
Control (left)
??boto (left)
Poison (left)
Seal (?? left)
Miracle (left)
Time (left)
Special (left)
Clear (left)
Hole (left)
Holy (left)

Merry Christmas
Happy Birthday
Congratulations
Delicious
Gachapon (gives Birth's transformation sound)
Super Sentai
[/hide]
 
List of supposed hacked sounds. Nothing on this list is fully confirmed though.
Two question marks means that the hacker doesn't know what the sound is saying.
[hide]
Infinity (Transformation ring, right)
Beast (Animal cry, right)
The Origin(?, left)
The End(?, left)
Final (Transformation ring, right hand)
Cerberus
Golem
Griffin
Thunder (left)
Blizzard (left)
Flash(?? left)
Excite (left)
Dress Up (left)
Gamble (left)
Extend (left)
Perfume (left)
Smell (left)
Light (left)
Dark (left)
Knock (left)
Ear (left)
Eye (left)
Gravity (left)
Confuse (left)
Shut up (left)
Barigate (?? left)
Psychokinesis (left)
High Speed (left)
??rii (left)
Control (left)
??boto (left)
Poison (left)
Seal (?? left)
Miracle (left)
Time (left)
Special (left)
Clear (left)
Hole (left)
Holy (left)

Merry Christmas
Happy Birthday
Congratulations
Delicious
Gachapon (gives Birth's transformation sound)
Super Sentai
[/hide]

all of these rings have me hopeful that these sounds are legit ! especially the happy birthday one...... i really want them to use kogami's suberashi happy birthday from ooos badly... that infinity one has me guessing thats the 5th form.
 
List of supposed hacked sounds. Nothing on this list is fully confirmed though.
Two question marks means that the hacker doesn't know what the sound is saying.
[hide]
Infinity (Transformation ring, right)
Beast (Animal cry, right)
The Origin(?, left)
The End(?, left)
Final (Transformation ring, right hand)
Cerberus
Golem
Griffin
Thunder (left)
Blizzard (left)
Flash(?? left)
Excite (left)
Dress Up (left)
Gamble (left)
Extend (left)
Perfume (left)
Smell (left)
Light (left)
Dark (left)
Knock (left)
Ear (left)
Eye (left)
Gravity (left)
Confuse (left)
Shut up (left)
Barigate (?? left)
Psychokinesis (left)
High Speed (left)
??rii (left)
Control (left)
??boto (left)
Poison (left)
Seal (?? left)
Miracle (left)
Time (left)
Special (left)
Clear (left)
Hole (left)
Holy (left)

Merry Christmas
Happy Birthday
Congratulations
Delicious
Gachapon (gives Birth's transformation sound)
Super Sentai
[/hide]
The left and right in that confuses me, because it's the left hand rings that's used for form changes and the right hand for spells.
[HIDE]
rowdykids.jpg

[/HIDE]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top