Kamen Rider Wizard Merchandise - News and Reviews

So I just found out today that I won the lottery to get the Finale Ring Set.

Anyone else get lucky?

I just got an invoice from SMJ for the ring set order so I think I got one too, but I sent them an email just to make sure I won one. I was really shocked because I thought I didn't have the slightest chance to get it, with so many people after the set.

Guess I'm going to have to put off getting the Genesis Driver to cover the cost.
 
Last edited:
So aside from the Hope Ring (and also Merry Christmas when used in the White WizarDriver,) does anybody know if there's any other rings that only trigger a no-name generic sound?
 
So aside from the Hope Ring (and also Merry Christmas when used in the White WizarDriver,) does anybody know if there's any other rings that only trigger a no-name generic sound?

The Congratulation giveaway ring works like Merry Christmas on the White WizarDriver, and the Drago Timer's sounds are exclusive to the Drago Timer itself and on the Drivers it does the same thing as Hope.
 
The Congratulation giveaway ring works like Merry Christmas on the White WizarDriver, and the Drago Timer's sounds are exclusive to the Drago Timer itself and on the Drivers it does the same thing as Hope.

Hmm, so nothing more easily obtainable then. Oh well.

Thanks for the info, Dresden. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. :)
 
Since people are talking here at the moment does anyone know if it's possible the WAP! figure of Infinity Style to be equipped with the All Dragon parts?

If only. There are no holes on the arms for the claws, no clip on the back of the belt for the tail, and no holes in the shoulderblades for the wings.
 
Hello, I wanted to start collecting the wizard rings, any advice on where to start looking for them?

CSToys has a few in stock, I think HLJ might. Mandarake has some if you can search by the kana (check Rider wiki for that), or else your best bets are eBay and the commerce forum here.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top