Kamen Rider Wizard Merchandise - News and Reviews

Does anybody happen to know how the Rider Rush rings were released? I think the Heisei version was an SHTZ promo, but I could be remembering wrong.
 
Does anybody happen to know how the Rider Rush rings were released? I think the Heisei version was an SHTZ promo, but I could be remembering wrong.

i think youre right.showa was a ganbaride tournament prize, hence the current price tag xD the only one im missing lol
 
The Premium Rider Rings are out. Note that scanning the Wizard Ring makes the belt say Wizard instead of Flame (You know that Wizard scream you hear before the ad for the toys starts, I never knew the sound existed in the belt)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhLeOU4icb0"]??????????? ????????????? ??????????????? WIZARD PREMIUM WIZARD RING LEGEND RIDER SELECTION - YouTube[/ame]

Also for the Final Hope Set, the Eclipse Ring will be 'The End' when scanned on the WizarDriver.
 
Do u still sell these items? :
DX Wizard Ring Holder
DX Water Dragon Wizard Ring Set
DX Wizard Ring Super Magic Showdown Set (Finish Strike Ring, Final Strike Ring)
DX Hurricane Dragon Wizard Ring Set (Hurrican Dragon Ring, Thunder Ring, 1 Ganbaride Card)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top