Kamen Rider Wizard Merchandise - News and Reviews

Great, I won't have to use a middleman to get them. And the official title of the set is the Dx Wizard Ring "Saigo no Kibo"(Last Hope) Set. And it mentions something about a limited run of 5000 starting on 8/30. Hopefully it just means the combo pack set.
 
Final Strike is yet another "The Origin" Ring. What the Hell is The End gonna be used for then? Eclipse? Whatever Sorcerer's sound is? Nothing at all?

The WizarDriver has more than a handful of sounds for rings that were never used or released.Which is strange, because the last time they used the scanning gimmick in OOO, the same thing happened where there were just a whole bunch of Medals that weren't shown.What's more strange is that Kougami's office in Megamax has pictures of those Cores if you look closely.
 
The WizarDriver has more than a handful of sounds for rings that were never used or released.Which is strange, because the last time they used the scanning gimmick in OOO, the same thing happened where there were just a whole bunch of Medals that weren't shown.What's more strange is that Kougami's office in Megamax has pictures of those Cores if you look closely.
Ok so what exactly is this new set? Is it 3 or 5 rings? Is it limited to 5000 pieces? Is it the 3 new ones that's limited or the 3 new ones plus the other 2 in a combo pack? Kinda getting confused here
 
It seems that it's just a set of the 3 rings, limited to 5000 sets, for preorder at premium bandai starting 8/30 for 1575 yen, that will be released in December.
 
It seems that it's just a set of the 3 rings, limited to 5000 sets, for preorder at premium bandai starting 8/30 for 1575 yen, that will be released in December.

When I had a native Japanese speaker I'm friends with translate the picture, she told me that the 3 Rings were retail releases and the 5 pack was the web exclusive, so I'm assuming that's the one limited to 5000.
 
When I had a native Japanese speaker I'm friends with translate the picture, she told me that the 3 Rings were retail releases and the 5 pack was the web exclusive, so I'm assuming that's the one limited to 5000.

But I can't see it saying retail release anywhere in the picture, it says on the top 'Premium Bandai'.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top