Kamen Rider Wizard EP 43 - "The White Wizard's Secret"

With everyone going on about that twist, something's bugging me... why did the White Wizard attack Kizaki? This'll be on my mind for a while.

Kizaki was researching Fueki with the information Rinko and Haruto left behind. Kizaki was most likely gonna tell them about Fueki's personal information, i.e. his family, and anything else that might be of interest. Fueki didn't want this information told because then Haruto might've backed out on whatever Fueki needed the wizards for.
 
Well, it's been quite awhile since Ryuki so this twist is pretty fresh for sure. Good episode. Nice to see All-Dragon again, even though I don't really like the form that much.

I'm sure next week we'll get a few more things that carry over from this arc. There isn't much time left and Kida loves to just foreshadow things. Though, by now it's obvious that he wants to revive Koyomi.
 
Well, it's been quite awhile since Ryuki so this twist is pretty fresh for sure. Good episode. Nice to see All-Dragon again, even though I don't really like the form that much.

I'm sure next week we'll get a few more things that carry over from this arc. There isn't much time left and Kida loves to just foreshadow things. Though, by now it's obvious that he wants to revive Koyomi.

Well if the latest rumors are to be true, we still have eight episodes remaining.
 
With everyone going on about that twist, something's bugging me... why did the White Wizard attack Kizaki? This'll be on my mind for a while.

For now it's because Kizaki was getting too close. However he seems to recognize Fueki.
 
good twist didn't see it coming initally but unless you put the part where white wizard is carrying her in the opening that used as a flash back a while ago i like
 
Koyomi probably got as much development as she ever will and can get this episode. I feel they dug a hole with Koyomi. Not just because of the actors limited filming schedule, but because the way Koyomi is written, not much can be done to progress her character arc. She's bland and boring, and I guess she's supposed to come off that way. Maybe they could have slowed down her initial development in the first few episodes. At least that was interesting.

But overall, great episode! Though the brief return of All Dragon was welcome, Beast vs White Wizard was definitely the highlight this time for me. I didn't see the twist coming at the end. I'm starting to get more and more interested in Wizard! (I never minded the show, was just getting tired of the slow plot).
 
I can't believe that wizard is giving us Another filler next episode instead of a episode that focuses on the plot. This is what I hate about this series. The plot is basically nothing And when we do get episodes that contribute to the plot they then drop it for Some fucking filler
I really don't think that's the case. Next episode is going to feature a Gate who is trying to please his son. I'm guessing it is supposed to parallel Koyomi's relationship to Fueki, just like how the Gate in this episode only existed to provide some sort of backstory for Koyomi.

Though I guess it's written by a different writer... Hopefully it moves things forward somewhat.
 
I think the show's plot has basically been moving since the 38-39 soccer arc. Both arcs 40-41 and 42-43 have been reasonably plot heavy but both feature Gates of the week so just because next week may feature another one doesn't mean it will be pure filler.

Also in 41(?) Mayu told Haruto that WW needs two more wizards for whatever his dodgy but well intentioned master plan is, and now that WW has kidnapped Yuzuru, that leaves one more wizard to go, so hopefully something exciting or different will happen with one of the upcoming Gates of the week beyond the usual "Haruto saves the day" stuff.
 
Have we ever had a woman Phantom beside Medusa? Call me paranoid, but I think next week might relate more to the revelations of this episode than we think.

(Unless the girl we see a brief second Shunpei mooning after is that Phantom, in which case, oops! She could be the child that the daddy is trying to support though.)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top