Kamen Rider Wizard EP 37 "The Fugitive's Despair"

That's half the point: He's a poorly developed character that the writers seem to be obligated to give screen time, only to end up as poorly developed when he started.
Honestly I think the same can be said about Rinko, Kousuke, Germlin and especially Koyomi. She doesn't get a pass because she's some Philosopher's Stone or some ****. She's just a lump that sits there. At least Shunpei helps.
 
Honestly I think the same can be said about Rinko, Kousuke, Germlin and especially Koyomi. She doesn't get a pass because she's some Philosopher's Stone or some ****. She's just a lump that sits there.At least Shunpei helps.

If by "helps", you mean "completely gets in Rinko's way and puts her job on the line because he can't leave well enough alone" then yeah, he's a big help.
 
All you do is sit in your mom's basement watching Japanese children shows and you all have the balls to judge him?! Shunpei's more of a man then you'll ever be...

One, my own bedroom (and I pay rent and bills, which she can't afford on her own), and two, I should hope that he's more of a man than me. I'm missing parts.
 
Shunpei is the Urkel of Wizard, and rather than the writers snapping it out of him they condone it by letting it go further. Gremlin was for a majority of his time, without a doubt useless, but I guess at this point it's too late for redeeming.
 
I don't understand how people have a problem with this series. This episode was just fine. The ONLY thing bothering me about Wizard as a whole is that everyone but Haruto, Koyomi and at times Kousuke are getting a bit over-the-top in terms of reactions and "humor".

My problem with wizard is the crappy writing, awful character development, horrid villains, the little story there is going nowhere at all not even now near the end has the story done anything. And really this episode was not just fine. I mean do you really think making a one shot joke about gates and despair is fitting for what this series has done so far?
 
Shunpei is the Urkel of Wizard,

So, you're saying he needs to make a machine where he becomes Anti-Shunpei?

Kxe4inC.jpg
 
Shunpei is the Urkel of Wizard, and rather than the writers snapping it out of him they condone it by letting it go further. Gremlin was for a majority of his time, without a doubt useless, but I guess at this point it's too late for redeeming.
Urkel was the most popular character in Family Matters. He wasn't even a main character in the first season yet people loved him so much.

At first, he literally only wanted to help the Gate because he felt he wasn't being helpful (which he himself said in episode 36). Instead, he proved just that in spades.
How did he prove that? By doing what ever he could to prevent the Gate from despairing? By becoming a fugitive to help him? If Rinko had her way she would of arrested him in two seconds and he would of just became a Phantom.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top