Kamen Rider Wizard EP 23 -"The Decisive Battle"

^ I would like that to happen but Movie Wars, unlike the Sentai Vs Specials, don't tend to bring back villains who were killed in the recent series. I think it's possible we'll see Phoenix again in the net movies though; Fourze's net movies brought back Sonoda and Kijima, and W's brought back Kirihiko.

EDIT: Well there goes that plausible Beast-will-absorb-Phoenix-so-his-infinitely-regenerating-mana-will-satiate-Chimera idea.

It's too early in the show for them to deal with Beast's problem, looks like that's going to happen later, possibly when they start getting more into Koyomi's character as well (she and Beast are in essentially the same situation, it's just their positions are reversed)
 
I'm relieved now. I can finally say I take back a lot of things that were bad about Wizard. Finally they stopped with the repetitive "OMG save the GATE" and developed the characters, even if it took so long for it to come to this point.

I doubt Phoenix's character is dead. I really, really doubt it. It looked so easy of a way to exit. And for such rivalry? I hope they bring him back, stronger. Probably even give him a new design?

Perhaps, with more Mana, Phantoms can evolve as well... Like Zodiart's Supernovas.
 
I doubt Phoenix's character is dead. I really, really doubt it. It looked so easy of a way to exit. And for such rivalry? I hope they bring him back, stronger. Probably even give him a new design?

Unfortunately, the Toei site has a picture of his actor getting flowers, so it does look like he's gone. He seems to have been eliminated to make way for Sora/Gremlin
 
I don't know about Phoenix coming back. Once a actor (or a actresses) is given a bouquet of flowers from Toei, you know that's the end of him/her for a certain series.
 
It's like when we had the first defeat of Mezul and Gamel in OOO people knew they'd be back because they had no flowers yet (aaand they were kept in the OP but that could have just been out of cheapness)
 
Phoenix's death felt really sudden. Why do they always kill off the badass Phantoms? I've always wanted to see more of Phoenix and Lizardman but they die just about as soon as they get the spotlight.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top