Kamen Rider Wizard, EP 21 -"Dance of the Dragons"

bleachjoj

Member
FSoAI.png
L-i-o-n_lion.png


Writer: Junko Kōmura

Kamen Rider Wizard and Beast take on the Beelzebub Phantom. Meanwhile, Rinko discovers more on the identity of the real Yugo, unaware the he is actually Phoenix.
 
Last edited:
So do any songs play in this episode, also do you think that someone could post a clip of Haruto using the Drago timer?
 
I loved the idea that Haruto had to earn the Drago Timer by being tested by Dragon, instead of just being handed to him.
 
I actually really liked this two-parter. The villain design was neat and resonated with his theme, his act was a little bit more believable than "I burned your book and now you're sad", Rinko was useful (even though in the end she still was dumb), Shunpei was useful, EXPLOSION and Four Swords had a really neat choreography (although it climaxed in a Final Wave).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top