Kamen Rider Wizard, Ep 17 - “Another Wizard"

I can see why Kosuke sees Haruto as his rival, since Haruto is getting in the way of his "meals". Which will be more apparent next week, when they got into each others way while fighting a Phantom. To where they come to blows with each others.
 
it's a spell circle, as is Wizard's. "transmutation circle" applies to alchemy, not magic

but on the subject, they are quite fascinating. they have multiple layers, two of which contain magical rings, but Wizard's are perfectly rounded while Beast's are octagonal. the most interesting parts IMO are the centers, which have their respective faces, surrounded by their summons. we've also seen that the white wizard has his own unique spell circle

Ahh gotcha, but yea I wonder if we'll see the white wizard in action, in due time he must.
 
Ahh gotcha, but yea I wonder if we'll see the white wizard in action, in due time he must.

It does seem like it would happen. although looking at his spell circle in particular, it has four spots that resemble phases of the moon, leading me to believe that how strong his magic is may be related to the moon phases, which might explain why he doesn't fight the Phantoms himself. I guess if he were to eventually be labeled a rider, he'd probably be called Kamen Rider Eclipse
 
It does seem like it would happen. although looking at his spell circle in particular, it has four spots that resemble phases of the moon, leading me to believe that how strong his magic is may be related to the moon phases, which might explain why he doesn't fight the Phantoms himself. I guess if he were to eventually be labeled a rider, he'd probably be called Kamen Rider Eclipse

I mean if MagiMother eventually fights in the end, I don't see why MagiFather can't. That's interesting how you noticed moons on his circle. There could be a small chance the Eclipse was his doing and now he's trying to makes amends for it. Whether he did it on purpose, or just lost control, or if he's responsible at all are the questions. :hmm:
 
Kousuke sorta grinds my gears a bit, but not really because of the character but because his acting was pretty...lackluster. It's okay to have quirky secondary riders but I don't find him as charming as Date was so it sorta takes away from that. I have no issue with him on paper however, very interesting character at first glance.

Lovely suit, not a very lovely fighting style though. I guess we were spoiled with some of the awesome Meteor fights we got in Fourze, but that may have been a by product of Sakamoto himself. Wizard has had some great fight choreography, so I hope they'll up the ante later on.
 
I can see why Kosuke sees Haruto as his rival, since Haruto is getting in the way of his "meals". Which will be more apparent next week, when they got into each others way while fighting a Phantom. To where they come to blows with each others.

im pretty sure he was a normal human before he consumed the driver which makes him eat the phantoms which he needs in order to survive plus it makes him think wizard is his rival, so im going to guess the driver is main cause of him acting that way, i guess they are taking eiji's similar putotyra's combo berserk story line with kousuke with his beast rider form because they are both ancient rider powers that werent tested on a normal human, im going to think haruto is going to figure out that the driver is cause of it, it's just the matter of can it be adjusted or kousuke has to learn to control it like eiji with his putotyra? i guess that's when they were eventually fight together.

i guess kousuke is going to keep fighting wizard until he controls it or somehow haruto is going to adjust it?
 
Seeing Kousuke put Mayo on everything almost made me sick. I think mayonnaise is disgusting though. But it was a pretty decent debut. Kousuke is a fun guy but I feel he takes getting his "meals" very seriously. Since it seems he needs to constantly feed himself. They've definitely given them a good reason to fight. Kousuke seems to think Haruto needs to do the consume mana too. It'll be interesting to see how Haruto interacts with him given he's found out there is someone just like him.

Also anyone notice he's constantly roaring when fighting. I just hope his presents doesn't halt the story like Ryusei did when he came because I'm really loving the show so far.
 
Last edited:
I love the Beast suit and powers, but the dude using them.. Well I just hope he grows on me. I don't like his personality. He reminds me a little of Shinken Gold, if Shinken Gold was a douche bag.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top