Kamen Rider W THE MOVIE 3D?

Different users bonded with the memories, different forms. Those memories bonded with Shotaro, Double-looking Dopant.

2 Anamalocaris users looked (almost?) identical. The users of the T2 memories look identical to the Dopants created by the original memories, like I've just said. Look at Nazca, Weather, Ice Age and the other one in the movie scans.

So, the W memory Dopants should look identical to what Shotaro and Philip would look like if they used those Gaia memories as normal Dopants, without the Double Driver.

I think Kamen Rider Joker shows the resulting Dopant wouldn't be Double-esque at all, it'd be some "Twin Accel". And he's not even using the DoubleDriver in that case, so the look has to but solely between the memory and the user.

He's using the Lost Driver, that's why he looks similar to Double. Skull also looked quite Double-like.
 
While the T2 Memories looks like the Riders' memories, they're suppose to be improved versions of both W's & the Dopants'. But in the end, it's going to show that newer isn't always better.
 
Theoretically...

Double, Accel and Skull's memories are already the next generation T2 memories...

So technically the new Dopants and their memories are as strong as the Riders of Futo.....

Imagine a Terror T2......
 
Is it correct from what I read from Wikipedia?

Wikipedia said:
During the events of the film, Shotaro Hidari comes into the possession of both a Lost Driver and the T2 Joker Memory, enabling him to transform into Kamen Rider Joker (仮面ライダージョーカー, Kamen Raidā Jōkā?). Kamen Rider Joker resembles the form assumed by Shotaro during the events of Movie War 2010 called Kamen Rider Double JokerJoker. Joker's finishing move is the Cross Counter Punch (クロスカウンターパンチ, Kurosu Kauntā Panchi?)

And I read from it's sources below that it was found from Televi-kun, July 2010.

So...what? The T2 Joker is different from his former Joker Memory?
 
Yep. Blue USB memory connector. It's a copy.

Oh, I never noticed that. Let me look at those pics again.

EDIT: So this...

Wikipedia said:
The mysterious organization known only as "NEVER" appears in the city of Futo, distributing 26 next-generation Gaia Memories referred to as T2 Gaia Memories (T2ガイアメモリ, Tī Tsū Gaia Memori?), similar in appearance to those of the Kamen Riders.

So, the T2 Memories look like Cyclone, Joker and Accel memories?

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I looked back at the scans and they do look like purified memories.
 
Last edited:
Oh, I never noticed that. Let me look at those pics again.

Here you go.
614040.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top