Kamen Rider W (Double) - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sh*t! thanks man, that was fast.

Oh wow!!! Subs already??? Thanks so much!


You're welcome men! :thumbs:
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I enjoyed the first episode. The fight scenes were bizarre and unorthodox, but I didnt think it was bad... just different. Looking forward to episodes 2. :thumbs:
 
Nana: I think that's a attack used when the Cyclone Memory is placed in the Maximum Slot.

I think you're wrong.......I've re-watched that YouTube clip many times because I also believed in your theory as well. In the clip, you clearly hear "JOKER, MAXIMUM DRIVE!" when Kamen Rider W is about to perform his Rider Kick attack. I've re-watched that clip over and over again, and it clearly says "Joker" before the "Maximum Drive"...........not Cyclone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAxdYo1aAx4"]Kamen Rider W's Ganbaride Rider Kick[/ame]

You hear in this clip...........it says "JOKER" not Cyclone
 
So far, better than Decade...

Shotaro is a pretty cool guy, eh does detective work and doesn't afraid of anything.

For some reasons, Yes!

One of the most that I love for this premiere is the OST composition, it somehow got the feel of classic american film-noir cinema in it.


Wow! This is a substance of truth. I have to agree with this. Man! Seriously, I really enjoyed the show especially the Kotaro Minami (Robert Akizuki)/Black RX and Black Arc till the last episode before I ended up seeing zat damn winning:
[hide] [/hide]
 

I think that's the finisher for Cyclone Joker. It says "Joker," which is the style of fighting used, but involves a twister, for the Cyclone.
 
I think that's the finisher for Cyclone Joker. It says "Joker," which is the style of fighting used, but involves a twister, for the Cyclone.

But in this first episode of Double, they were in the "Cyclone Joker" form as well when they performed that split Rider kick which has been dubbed "Joker Extreme." And the Maximum Drive slot also said "JOKER," so even that contradicts what you just said. Not to mention the "Joker Extreme" Rider Kick also has a Cyclone involved

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMtV6O2SFBQ"]Kamen Rider W's "Joker Extreme" Rider Kick in Cyclone Joker form[/ame]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…