Shadow Moon
Member
This is something I've been progressing on with incredible speed. A small online game project I'm working on.
But here's the question.
Should it be a hang out for Kamen Rider fans or Ultraman fans?
This game will start out as a simple chat room like platformer, where the user can hop around and chat with friends as their favorite rider/ultra.
The game is online and working, I just need to add the final touches and I will open it.
This is also to see if anyone would actually take part in something like this.
But here's the question.
Should it be a hang out for Kamen Rider fans or Ultraman fans?
This game will start out as a simple chat room like platformer, where the user can hop around and chat with friends as their favorite rider/ultra.
The game is online and working, I just need to add the final touches and I will open it.
This is also to see if anyone would actually take part in something like this.