Kamen Rider The Movie 40th Year Anniversary project

However, when you look at the credits, you see that the stuntmen section is painfully long, and they actually bother to credit agencies that aren't JAE or RED. :thumbs:

Yeah, but my point is that they seemingly gathered that entire crew for a single sequence, which didn't even involve many complex movements, not the entire movie. Kind of like how cast lists for the movie usually show Kotaro and Shouichi as main characters even though they just had cameos and voice overs.

And it's not like the credits don't confirm what I'm saying. Someone like Seiji performed, aside from Decade himself, Double, Den-O, Riderman, X and Skyrider.
 
Yeah, but my point is that they seemingly gathered that entire crew for a single sequence, which didn't even involve many complex movements, not the entire movie. Kind of like how cast lists for the movie usually show Kotaro and Shouichi as main characters even though they just had cameos and voice overs.

And it's not like the credits don't confirm what I'm saying. Someone like Seiji performed, aside from Decade himself, Double, Den-O, Riderman, X and Skyrider.

I get your point.

The movies are the only places where suit-actors are properly credited for their roles anyway. :disappoin
 
When the current and previous Riders are on screen like like during the Movie Core/War with Decade and W or W and OOO which one is normally Seiji?
 
When the current and previous Riders are on screen like like during the Movie Core/War with Decade and W or W and OOO which one is normally Seiji?

It's fairly hard to tell. I just looked again and with Movie Taisen 2010 it appears he was Double, at least in the bit I checked. It may be personal preference, or whichever suit he shot for last (so he doesn't have to change), or any of a number of reasons. In Double's movie he was credited for OOO, while Double was played by a stand-in for that scene. I don't have any good shots of Double and OOO together so I could tell, the ones I've seen are all at an angle.
 
Aw, so the 28th Rider may be NEW Den-O? Nooooooooooo! I was hoping it will be an anniversary Rider who is either a movie one or after OOO! Seriously, this movie would've been really good for showing them, because they are the anniversary Rider and this is the anniversary movie! What's not to get? This is a perfect opportunity! If the next Rider won't show up here, then he should at least show up in OOO's movie!
 
Aw, so the 28th Rider may be NEW Den-O? Nooooooooooo! I was hoping it will be an anniversary Rider who is either a movie one or after OOO! Seriously, this movie would've been really good for showing them, because they are the anniversary Rider and this is the anniversary movie! What's not to get? This is a perfect opportunity! If the next Rider won't show up here, then he should at least show up in OOO's movie!

Well, he probably will show up in the summer movie, but this would be just too early. Aside from that, Double didn't appear in the All Riders group shot scenes, and OOO didn't interact much with anyone in Double's movie either, so they could still sneak in the next Rider, although I don't think that will happen here.
 
I see, but it would've been cool if the anniversary Rider showed up and was in the group shot, as he represents the anniversary, which is what the movie is for. Maybe he could be represented similarly to AkaRed, and I don't mean the same powers, but the way he will be shown, probably standing by his self in front of the group.:D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top