Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Apr 26, 2011 #12 And the fact that the resteraunt just opened, it makes sense to start off with a Showa Era menu, then 10 years later go into Heisei. :laugh:
And the fact that the resteraunt just opened, it makes sense to start off with a Showa Era menu, then 10 years later go into Heisei. :laugh:
Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider Apr 26, 2011 #13 I'd heard about this, it looks like a blast. Definitely will go there some day. Looks like they'll have a rotating special menu too so there will be the Shouichi Special and Tendou's Godawful Miso eventually.
I'd heard about this, it looks like a blast. Definitely will go there some day. Looks like they'll have a rotating special menu too so there will be the Shouichi Special and Tendou's Godawful Miso eventually.
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Apr 26, 2011 #14 musashi03 said: Probably because Tetsuo Kurata owns his own restaurant? :laugh: Click to expand... Or its a GOLGOM PLOT :169: MattComix said: "Gorgom, YURUSEN!!" Click to expand...
musashi03 said: Probably because Tetsuo Kurata owns his own restaurant? :laugh: Click to expand... Or its a GOLGOM PLOT :169: MattComix said: "Gorgom, YURUSEN!!" Click to expand...
Hidden Masta Member Apr 26, 2011 #16 Igadevil said: I'd heard about this, it looks like a blast. Definitely will go there some day. Looks like they'll have a rotating special menu too so there will be the Shouichi Special and Tendou's Godawful Miso eventually. Click to expand... Take lots of pictures. Inside and out.
Igadevil said: I'd heard about this, it looks like a blast. Definitely will go there some day. Looks like they'll have a rotating special menu too so there will be the Shouichi Special and Tendou's Godawful Miso eventually. Click to expand... Take lots of pictures. Inside and out.
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Apr 26, 2011 #17 Also get a doggy bag, and mail it to me. Priority of course.
Senshi Pimp Robot Apr 26, 2011 #18 *costumer dislikes the food* Costumer: Onore, Decade! Everyone: ...
Hidden Masta Member Apr 26, 2011 #19 If you order the Decade special it sends you to a second diner that isn't as good as the real one.
The_Emperor now Nerd Emperor Apr 26, 2011 #20 I am sooo going there next time I'm in Japan. I'm sure it will definitely be better than the Gundam Cafe since I'm actually into Kamen Rider compared to Gundam. :buttrock: Dark Kabuto said: http://www.paselabo.tv/rider/ A friend of mine showed me this, Seems as though a Kamen Rider Themed diner is opening up in Japan...this is just too awesome for words!:laugh: Click to expand... Gee, who's this friend that link you to that... :sly: :loltongue:
I am sooo going there next time I'm in Japan. I'm sure it will definitely be better than the Gundam Cafe since I'm actually into Kamen Rider compared to Gundam. :buttrock: Dark Kabuto said: http://www.paselabo.tv/rider/ A friend of mine showed me this, Seems as though a Kamen Rider Themed diner is opening up in Japan...this is just too awesome for words!:laugh: Click to expand... Gee, who's this friend that link you to that... :sly: :loltongue: