Kamen Rider: The Alliance (Sign-UP)

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
9 Differnent Worlds. 9 Different Dimensions. 9 Different....RIDERS. But now, these worlds are now coliding together as one. Now, Grongi, Kajin, Mirror Monsters, Orphenochs, Undead, Worms, Imajin, Fangires, are coming with these worlds. The Riders that defeated these monsters have long died fighting to try to defeat all these monsters. But their powers still live on.

Now, regular people must use these powers to defeat these monsters, or the world as we know it, will be nothing.

Summary
Okay, so this is like Decade in a way with the 9 worlds of the 9 other Riders. But instead of Decade living in this world, no Kamen Rider lives in this world. But Monsters have come here in a way that we do not know, but the Kamen Riders have found out about.

So instead of having Decade here, I decided to let you all choose what Rider you will be. You may chose whichever Kamen Rider you want. It does not matter. Only thing is they must be Hesei Riders. All up to you. So have fun.

Bio Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Rider:
Height
Weight:
Enemies:


Rules:

1. No Godmodding
2. Relationships are fine, and please no sex.
3. Let me know if you want me to change the story/arc we are in if you are not okay with it.
4. Have fun.
 
Last edited:
Bio Sheet:

Thirteen years ago, there was a young boy who had a rich family, raised to become like them as a professional. This family is famous for their rare collection of the priceless jewels. He was trained to be a powerful man as he goes to education. He went to become a business management under the care of his parents. While in school, his parents permitted him to have lots of friends until he graduates granted that he doesn't have any feelings of any girls. He succeeded and was given by his parents the one piece of power that could change his life. His parents Kyle Youden Crawford and Marianne Youden Crawford gave the power that is, the 315 belt. During that, a large group of Orphenochs appeared in the school where he studied and there he found his friends Nick Galaen, Maya Santos, Sanzoe Ferun, Genjuro Izakawa, Cui Sin Yang, Wong Rawflash, Ranise Baltimore and Wakamatsu Satoshi screaming for help. He was told that when people are in need, go and transform into 315 and stop them from losing hope which means that he has to save them from harm. And there he goes stoping them from being killed.

Name: Nathan Youden Crawford
Appearance:

KARAS01.avif

Rider: Kamen Rider 315 Psyga
Height 5'11
Weight:90 KGS
Enemies: Vile Orphenochs and Undeads.
 
lol this is funny. i thought no one would even care about this RP anymore. haha anyways ur in. try to get more people to come and joy so we can start an RP Thread soon. I will have my bio up later. I am reserving Zolda for me.
 
LOL! wow, this is getting better. and JSF, yes u may hold both, and to get the RP up, I obviously need more people, lol, get some of your RP buddies to join. And Chornatia, im glad you care. And also, I saw what you did with Pysga with the Genocide RP, please do not do the same thing, I will help you in any way. I am too a noob, and it took me awhile to get used to this RPing shin dig. So if you need ANY help, ask me. I got your back brother :thumbs:
 
Well since I guess we have some people interested, might as well put up a bio while I have some time..

Weston Miller is one of the greatest business men in the world. His business alone is the only thing that is keeping the stock market alive. But something was lacking, he wanted more. He wanted more power than anything or anyone. And he felt that there was more power that he could gain.

So the one day when Weston came home to his mansion, a green object lied on his desk . He picked it up, and all of a sudden, this weird noise kept ringing in his ear. It didn't stop, until a figure appeared in his mirror. "No! Stop! Go away" As Weston tried to block himself, the hand that the deck was in reflected of the mirror and a belt appeared on Weston's waist. "Wh-wh-what is this!" THe monster went back into the mirror. Weston looked at the green object again, then looked at the belt, "I wonder."

Weston put the object into the belt and became Kamen Rider Zolda. He leaned on the mirror and ended up in the mirror world where the monster was. The monster attacked him, and Weston pulled out the gun that was hanging on his waist and starting shooting at the monster until it was destroyed.

Weston found the mirror he came out of and went back threw. All that night, Weston studied the object, until he found the cards inside. He realized that the gun had a slot that he didn't use and the cards must go there. Weston found the other thing he wanted, he called it, "The Mirror World."

Name: Weston Miller
Appearance:
1076347049_sCyber_Boy.jpg

Rider: Zolda
Height: 5'10
Weight: 188 pds
Enemies: Mirror Monsters
I will create another Bio if I can get more people in here, which isn't looking so good:sweat:
 
LOL! wow, this is getting better. and JSF, yes u may hold both, and to get the RP up, I obviously need more people, lol, get some of your RP buddies to join. And Chornatia, im glad you care. And also, I saw what you did with Pysga with the Genocide RP, please do not do the same thing, I will help you in any way. I am too a noob, and it took me awhile to get used to this RPing shin dig. So if you need ANY help, ask me. I got your back brother :thumbs:

Ok! I understand. For I thought I was playing a MMORPG in a form of a forum. That'll do. Uhm... That is not Chornatia that's Chronotia (pronounced as KHRO-NO-SHYA) Chronotia Archzenom (again and ARKH-ZHEN-OM). Ok. That will be done.
 
Bio Sheet: Yuusuke works with the cops to fight the Gongis in the Kuuga world. He first became Kuuga when he saw N Daguba Zeba fight with N Gamio Zeda in a forest he was traveling through. The two saw him, and decided to kill him, as a part of their game. Scared, Yuusuke ran for his life. Of course they were way faster than him, but they played him as if he was a child. But not realizing that the source to Kuuga's powers was lying around, they let him run. Yuusuke tripped over the belt, and picked it up. Sensing the power from the belt, Daguba and Gamio raced to see what has happened, only to see Yuusuke holding the belt. Scared, Yuusuke puts on the belt, in hopes that it would help him. To Gamio and Daguba's horror, Yuusuke transformed into Kuuga Growing Form, the belt now inside him. As Kuuga, he tried fighting them, but failed and was defeated. Kuuga escaped though, and soon came across many more Grongis creating uproars around, worrying the police. As Kuuga, Yuusuke allied himself with the cops and fights the Grongis for humanity's sake...


Name: Oda Yuusuke
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/undertaker/onodera_yuusuke.jpg
Rider: Kamen Rider Kuuga
Height: 6'3
Weight: 104 Kgs
Enemies: Grongi
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top