Lurker
What I fear is that this will completely replace other KR games. I barely survived the blow of no more Climax Heroes. If I lose Battride War already, it's too much.

Actually, this can be a double-edged sword. On one hand, it can generate the sales Bamco wants from the kiddie audience and finally Eighting will have their freedom and perhaps a slightly bigger budget to do what they want with their Karate Bugmen Musou title.:thumbs:

Or things could go to sh*t since Bamco thinks like a tv network and will instead chop off the branch that doesn't milk billions.

Lurker
Unfortunately, I actually fear the opposite to what Hentailover does - I fear they're playing much too safe with this. With almost everything being relegated to chips, rather than promoting a rich roster and a need to run out and get all the figures, I suspect they have very little faith in this project compared to how Skylanders and Disney Infinity roll.

i think this will probably only sell as much as Travellers Senki(, JP loves collectible games like Ganbaride, but the price of those cards are nowhere close to the price of the figures i guess so collecting a ton of them doesn't really hurt

whereas the Figures themselves looks meh IMO, there are Gashapons that are much cheaper and looks better than that, totally not worth collecting just for the figures alone and too expensive to "complete" the game

plus there's the fact that the gameplay is not as detailed as BW, and there's no bikes(are they going to force you to buy bike figures?)

and remember, having a really expensive price doesn't always mean it will sell more/garner more profit than a cheaper, more complete game.

On the other hand, I wouldn't count on BW3 yet based on that - given we're now sitting between two generations, we may be waiting for a while yet for it, if it comes at all, since it's not exactly using the PS3 to the fullest as it is anyway. To have to jump to the PS4... It'll either be awesome or mean we won't get one until 2016.

take in mind that that's not how the game rolls,instead of jumping to PS3, CH moves to Wii for a year and then settle in PSP and Wii for a long while, before a PS3 game is out

right now, if they really want to leave, then it's probably to the WiiU since BW2 is already made there, but unlike PS2 vs Wii, the PS3 is actually better/on par with WiiU in terms of quality, so there's no reason to not have two versions of the game until maybe a PS4 exclusive one appearing somewhere in the future

Oh Toei... This time you... were very successful again.

I have to admit I really want SummonRide. I don't care for the figure/play gimmick. But I am seriously okay with only playing as Drive, Gaim, and Wizard if it means UP-TO-4-PLAYER RIDER CO-OP! That's so awesome, it would be really fun to play.

AAA-MAA-ZONN
This game is suuuper fun in my opinion. It controls a little like dynasty warriors for combat. You have a Square button combo and a single move for Triangle, but if you're hitting Square a few times and then hit triangle it'll change the combo. Circle is a dodge for wizard and drive, but a block for gaim. X is a speed boost. Also your Square combo gets longer as you level up. When I hit level 5 or 6 with Drive, he finishes his combo with dimension cab instead of just punches.

Lurker
This game is suuuper fun in my opinion. It controls a little like dynasty warriors for combat. You have a Square button combo and a single move for Triangle, but if you're hitting Square a few times and then hit triangle it'll change the combo. Circle is a dodge for wizard and drive, but a block for gaim. X is a speed boost. Also your Square combo gets longer as you level up. When I hit level 5 or 6 with Drive, he finishes his combo with dimension cab instead of just punches.

If it's completely unplayable without the figurines, then unfortunately, I ain't getting to try it out T_T